Old May 12th 04, 11:21 PM
Brenda Ann Dyer

Default Shortwave Radio kooks say Berg execution was faked

"hooks of Patrick" wrote in message
groups.com...
It didn't take the whackjob conspiracy theorists on domestic shortwave
radio very long to claim that "BergchopGate" was all staged.
I wonder if Alex Jones will "produce" another one of his
famous "patriot militialoon" conspiracy theory videos on this shortly...?

Interesting that the SW loonies are calling this a fake... I would have
thought they would be calling for blood offerings..

Old May 13th 04, 01:43 AM
T. Early

"Brenda Ann Dyer" wrote in message

"hooks of Patrick" wrote in message
groups.com...
It didn't take the whackjob conspiracy theorists on domestic

shortwave
radio very long to claim that "BergchopGate" was all staged.
I wonder if Alex Jones will "produce" another one of his
famous "patriot militialoon" conspiracy theory videos on this

shortly...?

Interesting that the SW loonies are calling this a fake... I would

have
thought they would be calling for blood offerings..

Things are getting twisted out there and hard to predict. A lot of
these SW nitwits have turned anti-administration. The Berg execution
takes some heat off Bush and puts it back on those who commit the true
atrocities. Ergo, wishful thinking: it must have been faked.

Old May 13th 04, 02:28 AM
Macman

Consider the source . . . Alex (the Freak) Jones. I'm still waiting to hear
that big *pop* sound from him, that would be head finally coming out of his
ass.

Alex still thinks the 'X-Files' movie was a documentary!

Old May 13th 04, 03:36 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Wed, 12 May 2004 18:10:38 -0400, "hooks of Patrick"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
ps.com:

Hey Alex, I know people like me who have learned not to trust our government
tend to see a conspiracy under every rock.

Duh.
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"I are so sure of yourself don't you .. (ehe ehe ehe)" - Peitro Alitardia )
"No doubt about it, 9-11 was orchestrated by Lockheed." - *lexa 'connects the dots' )
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old May 13th 04, 04:17 AM
Brian Denley

hooks of Patrick wrote:
Berg was killed by Al-Quaeda (known to be a CIA - Mossad joint venture).

Known by whom?
--
Brian Denley

Old May 14th 04, 03:59 PM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Thu, 13 May 2004 03:17:59 GMT, "Brian Denley"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
GNBoc.79829$Ik.5963931@attbi_s53:

hooks of Patrick wrote:
Berg was killed by Al-Quaeda (known to be a CIA - Mossad joint venture).

Known by whom?

Militia kooks, KKK, and neo-Nazis everywhere.