RadioBanter

-   -   Nicholas Berg Video (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42564-re-nicholas-berg-video.html)

N8KDV May 15th 04 08:26 PM

From: N8KDV

You are a liar and a fabricator! You have absolutely no business teaching
anywhere.
You are a disgrace to the educational sytem.

It's ashame that we don't have people in our educational "sytem" that live up
to your standards.

Yeah, it's 'ashame'! What a frickin idiot you really are Fat Boy!

But, thanks. Taking one post with some erroneous data from 2000 and using that
to castigate over 25 years of teaching effort shows everyone that you lack a
single scrap of common-sense.

Common sense would have dictated that you not have lied about it in the first
place. However, as pointed out many times already, you lack common sense.

And it was not 'erroneous data', YOU claimed in your own words to have a PhD.

And you're unemployed. What a wonderful testimony to your own capabilities!

I can afford it, you have a problem with that, retard?

I didn't spend my earnings on drugs.

Michael Bryant May 15th 04 08:33 PM

From: N8KDV

Yeah, it's 'ashame'! What a frickin idiot you really are Fat Boy!

Yeah, I can see why JD feels that I always initiate the insults.

Why do you so deliberately chhose to make this NG a mean and nasty place,
Steve. Is this game of your's the highest objective?

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

N8KDV May 15th 04 08:36 PM

From: N8KDV

Yeah, it's 'ashame'! What a frickin idiot you really are Fat Boy!

Yeah, I can see why JD feels that I always initiate the insults.

Why do you so deliberately chhose to make this NG a mean and nasty place,
Steve. Is this game of your's the highest objective?

Get back to me when you can make some sense.

N8KDV May 15th 04 08:38 PM

Stop emailing me you fat piece of ****!

Michael Bryant May 15th 04 08:41 PM

N8KDV, wh o can't justify his own discourse:

Why do you so deliberately chhose to make this NG a mean and nasty place,
Steve. Is this game of your's the highest objective?

Get back to me when you can make some sense.

Why do you so deliberately CHOOSE to make this NG a mean and nasty place,
Steve? Is this game of your's the highest onbjective?

Get back to me when you can rationally justify what you've done to this NG.

Michael Bryant May 15th 04 08:42 PM

Steve's PROJECTING, again.

N8KDV May 15th 04 08:43 PM

From: N8KDV

Yeah, it's 'ashame'! What a frickin idiot you really are Fat Boy!

Yeah, I can see why JD feels that I always initiate the insults.

Why do you so deliberately chhose to make this NG a mean and nasty place,
Steve. Is this game of your's the highest objective?

chhose? And you should have used 'yours' also.

Having a really, really bad day, Mr. Communication?

N8KDV May 15th 04 08:46 PM

Michael 'I'm sure spaced out today' Bryant wrote:

N8KDV, wh o can't justify his own discourse:

Should be 'who' Fat Boy, you're starting to stutter... getting nervous, or just
needing a 'fix'?

Why do you so deliberately chhose to make this NG a mean and nasty place,
Steve. Is this game of your's the highest objective?

Get back to me when you can make some sense.

Why do you so deliberately CHOOSE to make this NG a mean and nasty place,
Steve? Is this game of your's the highest onbjective?

What is an 'onbjective'?

Get back to me when you can rationally justify what you've done to this NG.

I haven't done a thing to it. Everyone is free to post here just as they have
always done.

Michael Bryant May 15th 04 08:48 PM

From: N8KDV

chhose? And you should have used 'yours' also.

Having a really, really bad day, Mr. Communication?

This from someone who couldn't spell "system" 15 minutes ago? Give it up,
Steve. You'll never make the copy editor's Hall of Fame! Any good Diego Garcia
logs from this morning?

N8KDV May 15th 04 08:48 PM

Michael 'I'm incredibly out of it today' Bryant wrote:

Steve's PROJECTING, again.

Yep, I'm projecting my 'get over your mental illness Bryant' vibes your
way!