RadioBanter

-   -   Nicholas Berg Video (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42564-re-nicholas-berg-video.html)

N8KDV May 15th 04 08:51 PM

From: N8KDV

chhose? And you should have used 'yours' also.

Having a really, really bad day, Mr. Communication?

This from someone who couldn't spell "system" 15 minutes ago?

But I'm not expected to spell correctly... I don't have all those fancy
communication degrees like you do... or lie about.

Michael Bryant May 15th 04 08:54 PM

From: N8KDV

I haven't done a thing to it. Everyone is free to post here just as they have
always done.

You've made this NG into something that most would rather choose to stay away
from. You insult, avoid direct argumentation and threaten people virtually
every single day. If someone asks a radio question you call them "frickin'
retards" unless they bow in subservience to your expertise. Your personal
attacks on me have been reprehensible.

You've taken most of the fun that many people had in this NG and destroyed it.
YOU.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

N8KDV May 15th 04 08:58 PM

From: N8KDV

I haven't done a thing to it. Everyone is free to post here just as they have
always done.

You've made this NG into something that most would rather choose to stay away
from. You insult, avoid direct argumentation and threaten people virtually
every single day. If someone asks a radio question you call them "frickin'
retards" unless they bow in subservience to your expertise. Your personal
attacks on me have been reprehensible.

You've taken most of the fun that many people had in this NG and destroyed it.
YOU.

You're a frickin retard, boy. Get over it.

Michael Bryant May 15th 04 08:58 PM

From: N8KDV

But I'm not expected to spell correctly... I don't have all those fancy
communication degrees like you do... or lie about.

Well, gee, you know I have at least two communication degrees. You called Wayne
State and checked on my BA and MA degrees. And by the way, the study of
communication involves spoken discourse, not written discourse. Writing falls
under an English degree.

Typing is hardly a measure of communication skills. Not a day goes ny that you
don't misspell or mis-type words in your posts. I don't claim to be better than
you. Never have. That must be more of your projection tendencies!

Michael Bryant May 15th 04 09:00 PM

From: N8KDV

You've taken most of the fun that many people had in this NG and destroyed

it.
YOU.

You're a frickin retard, boy. Get over it.

Congrats, Steve. I'm sure JD will be reminding us all of how analytical and
factual your responses tend to be.

N8KDV May 15th 04 09:01 PM

From: N8KDV

But I'm not expected to spell correctly... I don't have all those fancy
communication degrees like you do... or lie about.

Well, gee, you know I have at least two communication degrees. You called Wayne
State and checked on my BA and MA degrees.

No I didn't.

And by the way, the study of
communication involves spoken discourse, not written discourse. Writing falls
under an English degree.

Surprised you haven't lied about having one of those!

Typing is hardly a measure of communication skills. Not a day goes ny that you
don't misspell or mis-type words in your posts. I don't claim to be better than
you. Never have.

Sure you have, many times over!

But then, you're a retard, and you must have forgotten!

Telamon May 15th 04 09:20 PM

In article
,
Telamon wrote:

In article ,

From: "-=jd=-"

He has his point of view and he articulates it well. I'm not
required to agree with him. He's not required to agree with
anything I write either. However, no-one gains anything by
degrading the validity of their opinions by resorting to vitriol
and personal insult. I just think that when someone posts with a
level of common courtesy, you *should* feel compelled to
reciprocate, whether you agree with them or not. There's certainly
a glaring lack of common courtesy in society today and there's
absolutely nothing wrong with demonstrating some when you get a
chance. That's all I'm saying.

This from someone that has never rebuked Steve Lare for his daily
common courtesies. In fact, JD has gone out of his way to tell me
that it was my respomsibility, since I asked for it. All you're
doing JD is showing how inconsistent and hypocritical you really
are.

As Stinger suggested, I have pointed out many of the same
arguments. I don't usually engage in insults until the other party
initiates them. I sure don't see you calling out folks like N8KDV,
Teleamon, Tracy Fort or RHF for their insult-laden posts. I guess
that's because they're on your side, right.

What a putz!

Whatever you say Mikey! Nobody insults more people than you on a
daily basis. Nobody starts more off topic threads than you do. Nobody
has as many off topic threads started with their name in it. You must
be proud to be the most successful Troll in RRS history.

The above is a good example of how Mikey makes RRS the nasty place it
is. Notice once the debate went against him he started calling names
and even took a swipe at everyone else in the newsgroup he usually does
not agree with.

Mikey has no objectivity, lies at the drop of a hat, has no credibility
because of this, and of course is a total hypocrite. Mike's is bored
with debate and seeks dramatize the exchanges between himself and
others for fun. It is this, which makes him the most successful Troll
in RRS history. Mikey complains but the truth is this is want he wants.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

N8KDV May 15th 04 09:30 PM

From: N8KDV

You've taken most of the fun that many people had in this NG and destroyed

it.
YOU.

You're a frickin retard, boy. Get over it.

Congrats, Steve. I'm sure JD will be reminding us all of how analytical and
factual your responses tend to be.

You're a retard. That's pretty damn factual. You're a liar and a fabricator.
That's pretty damn factual. You're a drug abuser. That's pretty damn factual. You
got into trouble with drugs and had to resign from your teaching position. That's
pretty damn factual. You lied about having a PhD. That's pretty damn factual...
the list goes ever on.

Michael Bryant May 15th 04 09:38 PM

From: "Stinger"

My so-called "backchannel" was an apparently vain attempt
to tell you exactly that. Basically, "Don't you have anything better to
do?"

So, you didn't express the opinion that you thought Steve Lare was mentally
ill?

Michael Bryant May 15th 04 09:43 PM

From: N8KDV

You're a retard. That's pretty damn factual.

As much a fact as my opinion that you're clearly mentally ill.

You're a liar and a fabricator.
That's pretty damn factual. You're a drug abuser. That's pretty damn factual.
You
got into trouble with drugs and had to resign from your teaching position.
That's
pretty damn factual. You lied about having a PhD. That's pretty damn
factual...
the list goes ever on.

You won't tell us when you "quit" work. That's a fact.

You said you had a job and then said you were retired then said you just
weren't working.
That's several facts.

You said you were involved in the search for Pol Pot and then denied that.
Fact.

You won't tell us what you did while in the Navy. Fact.

You treat people in this NG like ****. That's a fact.

You have insulted people for having "****" radios. Fact.

When I disappear from the NG, you find other people to call retards. Fact.

There's a lot of negative facts about you, Steve. And you also just outright
lie, Mr. DUI.