Old May 14th 04, 01:52 AM
Patrick769

Default Junk Junk

Is there a moderator for this group?? Can some of the junk be elimated allowing
us to read about short wave radio?? Can anyone recomend a group that lists
radio information, not the junk we have to filter through each night??
Old May 14th 04, 02:04 AM
N8KDV

Patrick769 wrote:

Is there a moderator for this group?? Can some of the junk be elimated allowing
us to read about short wave radio?? Can anyone recomend a group that lists
radio information, not the junk we have to filter through each night??

I'd simply recommend going to my home page and looking at the first four links or
so.

That will keep you pretty much up to speed.

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

At the same time it's not really DX season here in the northern hemisphere, so many
of us die hard DX'ers got nothing much better to do than play with the poseurs.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old May 14th 04, 03:37 AM
Frank Dresser

"Patrick769" wrote in message
Is there a moderator for this group??

No.

Can some of the junk be elimated allowing
us to read about short wave radio??

Yes. My killfile has ballooned over the last week.

Can anyone recomend a group that lists
radio information, not the junk we have to filter through each night??

In usenet, search for groups using the word "radio". There must be at least
150 of them on my newsserver. Alot of them aren't in English, and alot are
abandonded or joke groups. Still, there are plenty of groups to choose
from. Some are moderated groups, such as rec.radio.broadcasting.

There are Yahoo groups, as well.

Frank Dresser