Old May 15th 04, 03:21 AM
Burr

Default (OT) I Can't resist.

FIREARMS REFRESHER COURSE

(Remember the 1st desires of the liberals, as often spouted from the
Clintons, Kerry's and others as we watch the democrats struggle for
primacy in the States)

1. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

3. Glock: The original point and click interface.

4. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.

5. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?

6. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.

7. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.

8. If you don't know your rights you don't have any.

9. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.

10. The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights
reserved.

11. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

12. The Second Amendment is in place in case they ignore
the others.

13. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.

14. Guns only have two enemies: rust and liberals.

15. Know guns, know peace and safety. No guns, no peace
nor safety.

16. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

17. 911 - government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.

18. Assault is a behavior, not a device.

19. Criminals love gun control -- it makes their jobs safer.

20. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.

21. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to
control them.

22. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.

23. Enforce the "gun control laws" we have, don't make more.

24. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create
slaves.

25. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun
control.

26. "...A government of the people, by the people, for the
people..."

Old May 15th 04, 07:42 AM
m II

Burr wrote:

FIREARMS REFRESHER COURSE

Good stuff. This was the first OT thread so near the end, do you mind if
I use it too? Most neighbourly..thank you. Saves starting up another one..

More 9-11 stuff. A doctor claims there were NO Arabs on flight 77

http://www.sierratimes.com/03/07/07/...o_flight77.htm

Just who can you believe?
Old May 15th 04, 11:56 AM
RHF

BURR,

Many Words of Wisdom for Informed Citizens... and Oh So True.
[ First Arm Your Mind... and Them Arm Yourself ! ]
Hey - Maybe that is Why they 'made it' the Second Amendment !

One More to Add:

# 27. Gun Ownership is a "Civil Right" of 'every' Informed Citizen.

jm2cw ~ RHF
..
..
= = = nk.net...

Old May 15th 04, 09:39 PM
uncle arnie

Harder to commit a drive knifing than a drive by shooting.

On Fri, 14 May 2004 08:21 pm -0600 UTC, Burr
posted: %MM

--
-UA
Old May 15th 04, 10:48 PM
Telamon

In article ,
uncle arnie wrote:

Harder to commit a drive knifing than a drive by shooting.

snip

Harder to commit a drive by shooting than posting BS on the newsgroup.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old May 15th 04, 10:56 PM
uncle arnie

On Sat, 15 May 2004 04:27 pm -0600 UTC, Brian Hill
posted: %MM

"uncle arnie" wrote in message
Harder to commit a drive knifing than a drive by shooting.

TROLL!!!

Right, I'm a troll responding to OT posting by a troll and called a troll by
a troll.
--
-UA
Old May 15th 04, 11:24 PM
Telamon

In article ,
"Brian Hill" wrote:

"uncle arnie" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 May 2004 04:27 pm -0600 UTC, Brian Hill
posted: %MM

"uncle arnie" wrote in message
Harder to commit a drive knifing than a drive by shooting.

TROLL!!!

Right, I'm a troll responding to OT posting by a troll and called a
troll by a troll. -- -UA

TROLL!!

Sounds like a Monty Python skit.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 15th 04, 11:27 PM
Brian Hill

Old May 16th 04, 12:12 AM
Diverd4777

TROLL!!!
TROLL!!!
TROLL!!!
TROLL!!!

TROLL!!!
TROLL!!!
TROLL!!!
TROLL!!!

(- But I Don't LIKE Troll...)

Going Off to witness a Drive By Stabbing...

Dan