Old May 17th 04, 07:36 PM
LW

Default Dayton Hamvention Info

There was a "bulletin" (8.5x11 sheet of paper) on the window of the
ticket sales office stating in LARGE RED LETTERS that Hamvention
*will* be at Hara again next year.

Trying to squelch any rumors about condos, etc, like we've heard for
the last 2 or 3 years, I guess.

Hara's getting tired and grungy. And they aren't spending any money
on painting and repairs that we can see. Soooooo ... just a matter of
time.