Old May 18th 04, 12:32 AM
Brenda Ann Dyer

Default WMD found

snippage

This is a lovely tribute, that some troll would (side)swipe my name to post
questionable material.. but I don't appreciate it much, even where I may
agree with some portions of it.

BTW... what is this: news.maxwell.syr.edu! besides a part of the path of
the previous message? I'm not really good at reading headers, and the
has bought 'shinbeero.net') Note that my ISP is shinbiro.com.

Old May 18th 04, 12:39 AM
Brian Hill

Again! Chicken ****s! There doing it to steve too.

Old May 18th 04, 12:40 AM
Brenda Ann Dyer

"Stinger" wrote in message
. ..

BA, this post does not sound like you.

It's not. Look at the headers (as well as my own post under it). I may agree
with some points the poster tries to make, but I don't appreciate my name
being used to post things that I don't agree with (or am still reserving
judgement on). I think the ISP is cute (shinbeero.net)... I think they've
had one too many "beer-o's"..

Old May 18th 04, 12:46 AM
Stinger

"Brenda Ann Dyer" wrote in message

"Stinger" wrote in message
. ..

BA, this post does not sound like you.

It's not. Look at the headers (as well as my own post under it). I may

agree
with some points the poster tries to make, but I don't appreciate my name
being used to post things that I don't agree with (or am still reserving
judgement on). I think the ISP is cute (shinbeero.net)... I think they've
had one too many "beer-o's"..

I thought not. I saw someone spoofed Steve's address as well yesterday.

You don't usually rant -- that was a tip-off for me.

;^)

-- Stinger

Old May 18th 04, 02:39 AM
m II

nobody wrote:

Nothing can ever justify what we have done over there.

Why not? You'd have preferred that Saddam be allowed to continue
raping, torturing, and murdering?

The Americans can do it cheaper and more effectively?

mike

Old May 18th 04, 03:03 AM
Brian Hill

"m II" wrote in message
nobody wrote:

Nothing can ever justify what we have done over there.

Why not? You'd have preferred that Saddam be allowed to continue
raping, torturing, and murdering?

The Americans can do it cheaper and more effectively?

Mike the simplton spews once again. The fact is Mike, Your safe because of
use. Saving your asses from the Hitlers, Stalins, Husseins Etc Etc
Etc.......... Sorry you don't like the manner in which we provide you with
security.

Old May 18th 04, 03:37 AM
nobody

In article 4Pdqc.16289$j6.3849@edtnps84,
m II wrote:

nobody wrote:

Nothing can ever justify what we have done over there.

Why not? You'd have preferred that Saddam be allowed to continue
raping, torturing, and murdering?

The Americans can do it cheaper and more effectively?

Nope, but try again.
Old May 18th 04, 03:38 AM
nobody

nobody wrote:

Nothing can ever justify what we have done over there.

Why not? You'd have preferred that Saddam be allowed to continue
raping, torturing, and murdering?

The Americans can do it cheaper and more effectively?

Mike the simplton spews once again. The fact is Mike, Your safe because of
use. Saving your asses from the Hitlers, Stalins, Husseins Etc Etc
Etc.......... Sorry you don't like the manner in which we provide you with
security.

Gotta love the Canucks, the cold must do something to their brains and
we should make allowances for that.
Old May 18th 04, 03:45 AM
Brian Hill

"Brenda Ann" wrote in I don't need a spell
checker so I've never noticed that. If you weren't busy playing Army
learning to blow things up and got an education you wouldn't
need one either. I understand your limitations and that's why I've tried

to explain everything in simplest terms. I hope you've learned something
here
today.

If you really beleived in the stuff you post then you wouldn't be hiding
behind a false sig. Have some balls and show yourself then I'll have respect
for your opinion.

Heres my sig

Brian Edward Hill
Zumbrota, MN USA

Old May 18th 04, 06:14 AM
m II

nobody wrote:

Gotta love the Canucks, the cold must do something to their brains and
we should make allowances for that.

Is that a weekly allowance?

mike