Old May 22nd 04, 04:03 PM
N8KDV

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote:
| Did you contract syphilis, Fat Boy?

It was congenital. His father didn't merely
*torture* innocent Koreans, it would seem.

LOL! He brought home souvenirs...

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Currently monitoring 11175 USB

Old May 22nd 04, 04:23 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Michael Bryant" wrote

| Never been on welfare. Or even unemployment benefits. But, I'll bet you're
| living on government money, right now!
|
| T-Wolves suck, by the way.

Now that you mention it, I'd be happy to submit to
an impartial third party my W-2 for comparison against
yours, Brybaby. I'm no leech, and I can prove it.

Also, I'd be pleased to compare my investment portfolio
with yours any day, as well as my cash position. I'm
very proud of the fact that I work hard, I save, and I
invest. I'm about to purchase a home, Brybaby; how
about you? Do you have a clue about how T Bills
are purchased through Treasurydirect? The Government
has made that task very convenient, and this particular
vehicle is super safe. I'd also recommend any of
Validea's portfolios, if you're not too risk - averse.

As to the Timberwolves, if I relied upon professional
sports to bolster my ego and self-esteem (Ugh, I hate
that term), I'd be a sad man, indeed. I don't think they
would have made it to the finals if they "sucked," as you
suggested.

As to sucking, is that, perhaps, more sophomoric projection,
Brybaby?

Perhaps you should seek the oral gratification you need
by sucking on some Cheetos.

Please put a little more effort into your posts, Brybaby.
You're making this far too easy.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Bryant is in need of a fix Michael Bryant Shortwave 0 May 16th 04 02:40 AM
Bryant is a Chimp N8KDV Shortwave 30 April 18th 04 04:19 AM
Michael Bryant is a Whale! the captain Shortwave 7 March 18th 04 05:42 PM
M. Bryant PetiteRadio Shortwave 0 December 31st 03 06:03 PM
M. Bryant Michael Bryant Shortwave 10 December 31st 03 02:20 AM