Old May 22nd 04, 05:34 PM
N8KDV

-=jd=- wrote:

On Sat 22 May 2004 11:27:36a, "Stephen M.H. Lawrence"
wrote in message
link.net:

"Michael Bryant" wrote:

| Unlike some of the shut-ins on this NG, I get my exercise by going to
| work everyday. I haven't drinked sweetened soft-drinks in years, or
| even
liquor,
| like you're drinking right now!

Let me get this right: You employ constructs such as "I haven't
drinked," and you TEACH?

That really is mind-boggling, Brybaby.

Can't you afford him the benefit of the doubt? To borrow a phrase from a
college activist (spouting campus-style rhetoric) being interviewed on CNN
the other day, perhaps MWB "ain't be payin' attention". Maybe it's the case
where he "ain't be payin' attention" when he types fast...

His problem is he 'ain't be payin' attention' most anytime he is awake. Except
when a bag of Cheeto's catches his eye, then he be payin' attention fer sure.

Old May 22nd 04, 11:29 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"-=jd=-" wrote:
| Can't you afford him the benefit of the doubt? To borrow a phrase from a
| college activist (spouting campus-style rhetoric) being interviewed on CNN
| the other day, perhaps MWB "ain't be payin' attention". Maybe it's the
case
| where he "ain't be payin' attention" when he types fast...
|

| -=jd=-

(chuckling)

Somehow, Brybaby doesn't impress me as a guy who is
very big on Ebonics. However, yeah, perhaps the benefit
of the doubt should be extended to the majority of folks
I meet in my walk through life (especially anyone from the
Dakotas - chuckle)

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

money lilly CB 2 January 7th 05 03:44 AM
21st Century E-Commerce Money Making Formula NeoOne CB 0 January 4th 05 02:55 AM
21st Century E-Commerce Money Making Formula NeoOne CB 0 January 3rd 05 01:53 AM
HAMS...be aware of the AFRICAN diamond email scam, heres some info and diamond quality scam jack smith General 14 May 7th 04 12:51 AM
Shortwave group.Check up email and maildrop still valid? controle of email / maildrop adres nog geldig is. Alpha Lima Shortwave 1 April 28th 04 03:56 PM