Old May 26th 04, 05:24 PM
T. Early

Default Life imitates shortwave

The crossover of SW kookiness to AM continued last night as Steve
Quayle and Douglas Hagmann of the "Northeast Intelligence Network"
appeared on Coast to Coast AM. Quayle (taking time out from
researching the race of giants that is one of his issues) indicated
that the West Nile Virus was an act of terrorism, presumably brought
about by a virulent strain of Islamic mosquito.

Since Noory really appears to be mining SW for his guests, I'm hopeful
that we'll soon be hearing from the "Financial Survival 2000" guy,
Prophet Stair, Frank from the Right Perspective, A.J. from "Cut the
Crap," and that rabbi whose name I can't remember.

Old May 26th 04, 06:54 PM
Tony Meloche

"T. Early" wrote:

The crossover of SW kookiness to AM continued last night as Steve
Quayle and Douglas Hagmann of the "Northeast Intelligence Network"
appeared on Coast to Coast AM. Quayle (taking time out from
researching the race of giants that is one of his issues) indicated
that the West Nile Virus was an act of terrorism, presumably brought
about by a virulent strain of Islamic mosquito.

Since Noory really appears to be mining SW for his guests, I'm hopeful
that we'll soon be hearing from the "Financial Survival 2000" guy,

Is that the joker from Minnesota (I think) with a crappy radio
voice, terrible grammar, and a bunch of 1930's financial ideas? I've
run across him (if that's him) from time to time, always wondered about
him.

Tony

Old May 27th 04, 04:57 AM
GO BEARCATS

If we'd listened to Jim Cedarstrom on WWCR in 1999 who urged us to ditch
internet stocks and buy gold and silver, we would be very rich indeed!
They're not all cranks - he had his head screwed on.

Yep, indeed. Not EVERYONE that is on C2C is a kook, nor were the ones on there
last night.

It's just so much easier to live your life and walk around and 'think' that
everything is OK and will continue to be.

That doesn't mean it will be though. ;-)

~^Monitoring The Spectrum^~
Hammarlund HQ129X /Heathkit Q Multiplier
Hammarlund HQ140X
Multiple GE P-780's(GREAT BCB Radios)
RCA Victor *Strato- World*
RCA Victor RJC77W-K(Walnut Grain)
1942 Zenith Wave Magnet 6G 601M
Cathedral/ Ross#2311/Rhapsody-MultiBand
DX100/394/*SUPER*398/399/402
OMGS Transistor Eight/Realistic 12-1451
Henry Kloss Model One/Bell+HowellSW
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alpha Delta DX Sloper 57ft.
500ft. 12AWG. (non-terminated)
120ft. 12 AWG Long-Wire
2 Radio Shack Loop Antennas
Radio Shack Amplified Antenna
30X30 DiamondLoop(six section 830pf Cap)
* Diamond Loop mounted to Lazy Susan TurnTable*
*21/2X2ft.FiveSpoked~Penta-Loop~PancakeLoop*
~OptimusCTR-111Cassettte Recorder~
~Radio Shack 2Speed VOX#43-476~
~Ramsey Speech Scrambler~

Old May 27th 04, 06:41 AM
T. Early

"GO BEARCATS" wrote in message
If we'd listened to Jim Cedarstrom on WWCR in 1999 who urged us to

ditch
internet stocks and buy gold and silver, we would be very rich

indeed!
They're not all cranks - he had his head screwed on.

Yep, indeed. Not EVERYONE that is on C2C is a kook, nor were the

ones on there
last night.

So you believe that Steve Quayle has high level intelligence contacts
and that the West Nile Virus is the work of terrorists? I hope you
also listened to his last appearance in which he -insisted- that we
had suffered significant casualties during one engagement in Fallujah
( I think he said around 120--more high level contacts) that turned
out to be 12 individuals.

Oh and let's not forget about the giants:

http://www.stevequayle.com/books/gen.intro.html

Understanding Shortwave Radio Listening and Antenna Design and Construction RHF Shortwave 3 February 13th 04 07:16 AM
I wonder... mike Shortwave 8 September 5th 03 04:38 AM
WHERE ARE ALL THE TOUGH GUYS IN THIS SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP? Joe S. Shortwave 2 July 18th 03 04:50 AM
WHERE ARE ALL THE TOUGH GUYS IN THIS SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP? Dxing Since 1957 Shortwave 0 July 4th 03 05:37 PM
WHERE ARE ALL THE TOUGH GUYS IN THIS SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP? LLOYD DAVIES N0VFP General 0 July 4th 03 04:21 PM