Old June 2nd 04, 01:52 AM
neptune3

Default Hal Turner - the dumbest man on radio - OFF THE AIR!

Here is an example of one of the many great things from his show:

http://halturnershow.com
PUSHING PERVERSION INTO YOUNG MINDS!!
I'll give you three guesses as to what race of people own and/or
manage Marvel Comics. . . . . .time's up: JEWS! This is what jews want
your children to grow up with.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/12/0...gay/index.html
NEW YORK (CNN) -- Marvel Comics plans to break new ground in the comic
book industry by introducing the first openly gay title character in a
comic book.
The character will appear in a revival of the 1950s title, "The
Rawhide Kid." Marvel expects a February debut.
The new series pairs the original artist, John Severin, now 86, with
Ron Zimmerman, a writer for the "Howard Stern Show." ...
Although Rawhide Kid is the first gay title character, Marvel does
have several existing gay characters, such as North Star of the
"X-Men" comic book series...

www.spearhead-uk.com http://www.natvan.com
http://www.altermedia.info/ www.nsm88.com
Old June 2nd 04, 03:01 AM
m II

Frank Dresser wrote:

He's not dead, Jim.

Bones, you're a magician

Kirk
Old June 2nd 04, 06:02 PM
Frank Dresser

"BDK" wrote in message

Remember the episode "Spock's Brain"? Where Spock assisted Dr. McCoy in
replacing his brain back into his body? LOL, it was pretty bad. Hal is
like the empty headed Spock, driven by remote control. Press button 1,
and Hal will rant about the Jews. Press button 2 and Hal will rant
about..the Jews! Press button 3, and Hal will rant about something.

He's a charter member of Meatshells of America.

BDK

3 Hispanics
4 Blacks
5 Arabs
6 White Racists who listen, but are too cheap to contribute.
7 Savage American Express Beasts

Frank Dresser

Old June 2nd 04, 06:58 PM
Flanagan

neptune3 wrote in message usenet.com...
Here is an example of one of the many great things from his show:

This is perhaps the first time anyone has ever used the phrase "great
things" and Hal turner in the same sentence. The guy was the
clown-shoes prince of shortwave radio. No conspiracy was too stupid -
no bigotry too savage - no hatred too cruel for hal turner not to
embrace. The world is a better place now that he has flushed
himself...

Old June 2nd 04, 11:16 PM
neptune3

On 2 Jun 2004 10:58:15 -0700, (Flanagan) wrote:

This is perhaps the first time anyone has ever used the phrase "great
things" and Hal turner in the same sentence. The guy was the
clown-shoes prince of shortwave radio. No conspiracy was too stupid -
no bigotry too savage - no hatred too cruel for hal turner not to
embrace. The world is a better place now that he has flushed
himself...

The Jews control your media and everything you think you know is
lie.

The Jews Are Our Misfortune
By Dr. William Pierce

If you've been listening to many of my broadcasts you will know that
the
issue I talk about most often is that of media control. In nearly
every
broadcast I have pointed out that the people who control the mass
media
of news and entertainment are able to manipulate the opinions and
attitudes of about 95 per cent of the population. I have pointed out
that the media bosses do this manipulation deliberately and in
collusion
with one another, taking advantage of the compelling need most people
have to conform their ideas and their behavior to a perceived norm.

The media bosses use their control over the mass media of
entertainment
-- and to a lesser extent over the news media -- to create an
artificial
norm that is presented to the public through television, motion
pictures, advertising, and other media, and this artificial norm is
the
one perceived as real by most of the public. Through their control of
public opinion the media bosses also control the democratic political
process and governmental policy in a way that is advantageous to them
and disadvantageous to the White public. And these media bosses are
overwhelmingly Jews.

That has been the message I have presented over and over again in many
of these broadcasts. I have talked about different facets of Jewish
media control and have presented different specifics, different
details,
in various broadcasts. I've discussed a number of different Hollywood
films or television shows as specific examples of the way in which the
Jews use their media control to brainwash the public, to promote
fashions and styles and behavior that are harmful to our people but
that
advance the long-term schemes of the Jews to further dominate and
exploit our society.

(Some of this may be outdated today, but it still explains why things
are the way they are)

I've talked about specific Jews who control various segments of the
mass
media, and I've pointed out specific instances of the destructive way
in
which they use their control. I've talked about the Jewish media boss
Sumner Redstone and his control of MTV and CBS and the Hollywood film
studio Paramount Pictures. I've talked about the Jewish media boss
Michael Eisner and his control of the Disney Company and ABC. I've
talked about the Jewish media boss Gerald Levin and his control of
Time
Warner and CNN. I've talked about the Jewish media boss Edgar Bronfman
and his control of the largest segment of the popular music industry
and
Universal Studios in Hollywood. And I've talked about dozens of other
Jewish media bosses and the media they control and the specific ways
in
which they use those media. In particular, during the past few months
I've talked about several recent Hollywood films which deliberately
target teenaged White girls and brainwash them with the notion that it
is fashionable for them to have sex with Black males.

And of course, I've talked about the Jewish control of the news media
as
well as the entertainment media. In a way similar to their use of the
entertainment media to set popular fashions, the Jewish media bosses
distort and censor the news in order to give the public a distorted
picture of what is happening in the world. I've given several very
specific examples of this Jewish management of the news in recent
months.

I've talked about the total blackout at the national level of the news
of the atrocious rape and massacre of Whites in Wichita, Kansas, by
Blacks last December, and I've talked about the almost total
suppression
of the news of the Black racial attacks on Whites in Seattle in the
Mardi Gras riot at the end of February this year. I also talked about
the downplaying of the racial aspects of the Black rioting in
Cincinnati
in April of this year, about the failure of the news media outside the
immediate Cincinnati area to mention the deliberate targeting of
Whites,
especially White women, by the Black rioters. And I described the
gross
distortions in the news coverage of the racial politics in York,
Pennsylvania, that led to the current White mayor of York being
charged
in May with the killing of a Black during a Black race riot in York 32
years ago.

I have pointed out repeatedly how all of this suppression of the news
and distortion of the news is aimed at creating and maintaining a
false
picture in the public mind of racial conflict in the United States. In
this false picture Whites always are the aggressors, Blacks or other
non-Whites are the innocent victims, and the root of all racial
conflict
is White racism.

In a number of my broadcasts I've discussed at length why the Jews do
what they do: why they use their media control in such a deceptive and
destructive way, what their motives are. I've also talked about how
they
collaborate. I've pointed out that their propaganda policies are not
formulated independently, but that they have a coherent party line
that
they all follow. I've given a number of specific examples of this.

Well, all of these things that I've talked about have not gone
unnoticed
by the Jewish media bosses themselves. When people expose their
activities or their scheming they pay attention. In particular, they
have been paying attention to these American Dissident Voices
broadcasts
and to the work of my organization, the National Alliance. They read
what's on our Web sites at natvan.com and natall.com and
resistance.com,
and they talk about it among themselves. This shows up pretty clearly
in
the uniform way in which their media respond to us. Whether it's the
Associated Press or Time magazine or the Washington Post or a
television
news commentator anywhere in the United States, they always use the
same
phrasing in talking about us. They always use the word "hate" in
referring to us. They always say that the National Alliance is the
"most
dangerous organized hate group" in America, despite the fact that all
we
do is disseminate to the public the truth about what they're doing.
That's what they regard as "dangerous" and as "hate."

If you want to see a current indicator of the fact that they do think
about us, go to the Web site promoting Steven Spielberg's new movie,
A.I. There you'll see a parody of a part of the National Alliance's
Web
site in the form of a page headed "Who Is the Anti-Robot Militia?"
It's
obviously copied, almost word for word, from the page "Who Is the
National Alliance?" on our Web site. It's difficult for me to
understand
what they hoped to accomplish with this parody. Perhaps they believe
that it will make people take us less seriously.

Somewhat less quirky but much more directly deceptive are their
standard
smokescreen responses. It used to be that whenever I would raise the
issue of Jewish monopoly control of the mass media of news and
entertainment during an interview or on a call-in program, I would
hear
the response from a Jew or an apologist for the Jews: "What about Ted
Turner? He's not a Jew," as if that negated everything I had said. Of
course, that response was used before Ted Turner's CNN was taken over
by
the very Jewish Time Warner. And now that Ted Turner has been eased
out
of all decision-making positions in the cable news network he built
and
has been replaced by Jews, one doesn't hear the Ted Turner response
any
longer.

The standard responses today, the ones I hear as often as I used to
hear
the Ted Turner response, are the "it's the shareholders" and the "it's
the big bankers." Whenever I start naming names -- whenever I begin
talking about the control over the media wielded by Michael Eisner or
Sumner Redstone, for example, a Jew will pop up with the response:
"Those guys don't control the media. It's the shareholders who control
the media. Eisner and Redstone are just employees. The shareholders
tell
them what to do." A variation on this theme is, "Eisner and Redstone
don't own the media. It's the big banks that own all of the media, and
most of the big bankers are Gentiles."

Well, of course, that's not really true, and they know it's not true.
The big Jewish media bosses are mostly quite autonomous. Sumner
Redstone, for example, owns outright two-thirds of the shares in his
media empire. His personal fortune is more than 12 billion dollars,
according to Forbes magazine this month. I'm quite sure he doesn't
check
with any shareholders before he dreams up some new piece of
race-mixing
filth for MTV.

As for Gentile bankers telling the Jewish media bosses what kind of
propaganda they must produce for the public, that's total nonsense. I
haven't yet done a study of the investment banking industry to
determine
what percentage of Jews and what percentage of Gentiles are involved
in
it, but one thing that's certain is that the Gentile bankers would
faint
dead away at the thought of telling Jewish media bosses such as
Michael
Eisner or the Sulzberger family or the Newhouses or Sumner Redstone to
cut back on the race-mixing propaganda. Gentile bankers as a class are
rich, deracinated capons, whose only interest is money.

Every Jewish propaganda medium -- CBS or MTV or Time magazine or the
New
York Times -- is staffed from top to bottom with Jews, and they all
know
what they're doing. They work as a tribe, as a swarm of termites
gnawing
at the foundations of our existence. There is total agreement among
the
media Jews as to the general thrust of their propaganda. They may
disagree on many of the details -- they may even compete against each
other for a bigger slice of the media pie -- but all agree on the
general goals of degrading and subverting Gentile civilization, of
corrupting Gentile institutions, of mongrelizing our race. Again, the
Jews work as a tribe, and that is the source of their strength and
their
success.

Gentile bankers, on the other hand, work only for themselves. They
would
not dream of combining and using their financial strength to protect
our
people from the Jews. They are terrified of the Jews, of the media.
The
more money they have, the more selfish and the more cowardly they are.
The huge difference, the decisive difference, between the Jews and our
people is that they work as a tribe, and we work as individuals. They
work together, rich Jews and poor Jews, for their common tribal
interests, against us, and until now we have failed to organize
effectively to defend ourselves against them.

Anyway, my point is that their defense against my exposure of their
activities and their power over our government is orchestrated -- that
is, they've all gotten together and decided what their defense will be
-- and it's a deliberate lie. As I continue to expose the destructive
activities of the Jewish media bosses, you will continue to hear them
and their apologists respond that they really don't have any power,
that
it's the Gentile shareholders and the Gentile bankers who control the
media. A lot of dimwits will believe that lie. A lot of couch
potatoes,
a lot of soccer moms, a lot of baseball fans, a lot of lemmings, will
believe that it's not the Jew Sumner Redstone who deliberately uses
MTV
to corrupt White teenagers; instead it's some cabal of Gentile
shareholders and Gentile bankers who tell him what to do, and Redstone
is only an employee who follows their orders.

I think it's time for us to orchestrate our exposure of the Jewish
media. I think it's about time for the public, lemmings and all, to
begin hearing a uniform charge against them, a uniform statement of
our
opposition to them. How about this: The Jews are our misfortune.
That's
simple, and it's true, and it's easy to remember. Repeat after me: The
Jews are our misfortune. Let's use that statement. Let's let everyone
hear it. Let's impress it on everyone's consciousness: The Jews are
our
misfortune.

Of course, when I say the Jews are our misfortune, I'm not talking
only
about the Jewish media bosses. I'm not talking only about the Jews at
the top, such as Sumner Redstone and the Sulzbergers and Michael
Eisner
and the others who formulate and direct the propaganda line against
Gentile society; I'm talking about the whole tribe, and I believe that
message comes across in the statement, the Jews are our misfortune.
Let
me tell you what the standard lemming response will be to that
statement, the response that they have been taught and will parrot
back.

First, from the religious lemmings it will be something like this:
"Oh,
no, the Jews aren't our misfortune, we owe everything to the Jews.
Don't
you know that Jesus was a Jew and God was his father? That makes God a
Jew. We must do what the Jews tell us. They are God's people." I'm
sure
that argument is embarrassing to some of the more sophisticated
apologists for the Jews, but many Christian Fundamentalists use it,
and
I've heard it often.

From the secular lemmings it will be more like: "Don't you know that

Freud and Einstein and Salk were Jews? We wouldn't have a space
program
if it weren't for Einstein. We wouldn't have a cure for polio if it
weren't for Salk. The Jews are our fortune, not our misfortune." Well,
of course, our space program has practically nothing to do with
Einstein
or his Jewishness. Gentile thinkers envisioned it and pioneered both
its
theoretical basis and its practical development. The German
theoretician, Hermann Oberth, and the Russian, Konstantin Tsiolkovsky,
were two of the Gentiles who independently demonstrated mathematically
the feasibility of space travel in the early years of the last
century.
The American rocket pioneer Robert Goddard and the German Wernher von
Braun designed actual rockets and built the vehicles which were the
precursors of today's space ships. Jews didn't become involved until
it
became glamorous and profitable. And the development of a polio
vaccine
hardly would have missed a beat if Jonas Salk had gone into the
garment
business instead of medicine. He was one of a team, and he got the
credit for the work of others as well as for his own work.

The reasons we hear these silly and groundless claims in the first
place
about how much we owe the Jews -- the reasons are Jewish media control
and Jewish tribalism, Jewish support for their own. Freud was given
the
enormous buildup he received for his theorizing about anal
personalities
and penis envy and the like because he was a Jew, not because of any
genuine merit in his theorizing. Other Jewish writers recognized him
as
one of their own and propelled him to a position of undeserved
authority, and his theories ultimately did an enormous amount of
damage
to the development of our understanding of psychology and mental
disease. Einstein was a competent mathematical physicist, but a great
deal of the publicity he received was based on the fact that he was a
Jew rather than on the merits of his work. As in the case of Salk,
Jewish publicists gave Einstein credit for the work of others as well
as
for his own work.

What we must do is look at the balance sheet. Is the damage done to
our
race by Karl Marx and all of his Jewish followers in the communist
movement -- the selective murder of more than 30 million of the best
of
our people in Europe during the past century -- offset by whatever
contributions Einstein and Salk and other Jews have made -- even if
they
did everything their Jewish boosters claim for them? Certainly, there
have been many other Jews who were competent and creative engineers
and
scientists besides Einstein and Salk. Not every clever Jew became a
lawyer or a scriptwriter or a pawn shop owner or a middleman. Some
became chemists or mathematicians or physicists. But can all of them
together make up for the mass murders Lazar Kaganovich perpetrated
aginst the Ukrainians, for the rapes and murders of German civilians
instigated by Ilya Ehrenburg, for the Eastern European girls still
being
forced into sexual slavery on a huge scale today by Israeli slave
dealers?

I think not. And I have not yet put on the balance sheet what the
Jewish
masters of America's mass media have done and are doing to us. What
can
possibly compensate White Americans for the deliberate, malevolent
corruption of our young people by just one Jewish gangster like Sumner
Redstone and his MTV? The race-mixing, culture-destroying, hip-hop
filth
churned out by Sumner Redstone's MTV seven days a week is the single
most destructive influence in American life today. And of course,
Redstone doesn't produce this filth all by himself. He has thousands
of
Jews working for him at every level, not only in MTV but also in CBS
and
in Paramount Pictures and in all of his other media properties.

And although MTV, targeting White teenagers as it does, may seem the
most blatantly and maliciously destructive of the Jewish media, it is
hardly much worse than some of the filth being poured into the minds
of
the American public by Michael Eisner's Disney empi especially by
its
Miramax films division under the Weinstein brothers. The fact that
much
of the entertainment produced by Eisner's Disney Company is relatively
innocuous does not compensate for the fact that some of it is pure
poison. The poison is being introduced gradually, more and more each
year, and it is having its effect. When the Disney Company was
entirely
a Gentile company a few years ago, its output of entertainment may
sometimes have been excessively bland, but none of it was poison
designed to corrupt White Americans.

And what can possibly compensate on our balance sheet for what the
Jewish news media are doing in their deliberate, calculated distortion
of the picture of the world seen by the American public. It is a
picture
which has been designed to confuse White Americans, to undermine their
self-confidence, to induce feelings of racial guilt in them. Just one
example: the systematic suppression of the news of Black crimes
against
White people and the exaggeration of the news of every White crime
against non-Whites is not a fluke. It is done routinely by all of the
Jewish news media: by the New York Times, by the Washington Post, by
Time magazine and Newsweek magazine, by CNN and ABC News and CBS News
and NBC News and all the rest. And interracial crime is just one
issue.
The relations between the sexes; immigration; the foreign relations of
the United States with the rest of the world, especially in the Middle
East; and a hundred other important issues are similarly distorted in
their portrayal by the media. This deliberate distortion of the
public's
view of the world has done irreparable damage to the American system
of
government and to American society. And again: the distortion has been
deliberate, planned, systematic, and intended to do harm to us. No
number of funny Jewish comedians, or successful Jewish entrepreneurs
in
Silicon Valley or on Wall Street, or clever Jewish medical researchers
can compensate for this harm.

When we look at the balance sheet the conclusion is clear beyond any
doubt: the Jews are our misfortune. It's way past time for us to
accept
this conclusion, to overcome our fears of being labeled "anti-Semitic"
for accepting this conclusion, to brush aside these fears which have
been instilled in us by the propaganda of the mass media, and then to
begin working to improve our fortunes.

Old June 3rd 04, 03:08 AM
MagicMush

the Jews work as a tribe, and that is the source of their strength and
their success.

This is actually true of *any* tribe. When the first European explorers and
subsequent colonies came to North America, it was a sweeping victory for the
European conquerors. Why? Because seperate Indian native tribes, who were
mostly at war with each other, would never help each other. The natives
could have easily overtook the couple of ships that sporadically came across
the ocean had they all worked together.

Another anology, is the small ant. Ants, when they gang together, can
actually kill things much larger than they are, like grasshoppers. When you
think about it, an individual ant is only a fraction the size of a
grasshopper. But when the entire colony attacks the grasshopper, they can
easily overtake it.

Tribalism amoungst Jewish people is very real, even when they are not
religious.

United they stand, divided they fall.

people who control the mass
media of news and entertainment are able to manipulate
the opinions and attitudes of about 95 per cent of the population.

Well, maybe only around 80%
http://web.cortland.edu/russellk/cou...html/scanx.htm

I've talked about the Jewish control of the news media
as well as the entertainment media

The jews do not *control* the media. They certainly do own a large market
share of some of the biggest companies. I suppose you could say they have a
monopoly on it. They don't own smaller local papers, independent companies,
etc, but those don't matter much.

Jewish media boss Gerald Levin and his control of
Time Warner and CNN.

No wonder everything that comes off that station is "pro-Israel". I think I
may try getting my news somewhere else now. Can you get Algezeera in Canada?
I can be guaranteed it's not being put through a "jew filter".

M.

"neptune3" wrote in message
senet.com...
[...]

From the secular lemmings it will be more like: "Don't you know that

Old June 3rd 04, 03:42 AM
Gray Shockley

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 17:16:02 -0500, Sweet Thing wrote:

By Dr. William Pierce

He's dead, Jim.