Old June 3rd 04, 07:25 AM
Mike Terry

"MagicMush" wrote in message
news:GKvvc.615644$Pk3.349422@pd7tw1no...
the Jews work as a tribe, and that is the source of their strength and
their success.

Relevance to rec.radio.shortwave?

Old June 3rd 04, 02:45 PM
BDK

In article , miketerry73
@btinternet.com says...

"MagicMush" wrote in message
the Jews work as a tribe, and that is the source of their strength and
their success.

Relevance to rec.radio.shortwave?

Ok.

Hal Turner.

Shortwave Lunatic.

GOT IT??

BDK
Old June 3rd 04, 03:27 PM
MnMikew

"Mike Terry" wrote in message

Hal Turner IS on shortwave idiot!

Old June 3rd 04, 07:55 PM
Mike Terry

Many thanks for explaining. I see there is a story today:

"American Forces Radio gets static from hit man Brock"

Remember David Brock?

Sure you do. He's the former self-described "right-wing hit man" who
famously transformed himself into a left-wing hit man, although he would
probably rather call himself an advocate for "progressive" causes.

His latest cause is a campaign to drive Rush Limbaugh from the lineup of the
American Forces Radio and Television Service, formerly known as Armed
Service Radio.

More at http://www.thehill.com/york/060304.aspx

"Flanagan" wrote in message
om...
"Mike Terry" wrote in message

"neptune3" wrote in message
senet.com...
On 2 Jun 2004 10:58:15 -0700, (Flanagan) wrote:

This is perhaps the first time anyone has ever used the phrase "great
things" and Hal turner in the same sentence.

Sorry off topic - shortwave items please.

Thank you.

Hal Turner had a shortwave show and then an Internet radio show. As
you might have guessed, he appealed to the low IQ types who believe in
the big Jewish conspiracy.

Old June 4th 04, 01:15 AM
neptune3

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 02:08:38 GMT, "MagicMush"
wrote:

This is actually true of *any* tribe. When the first European explorers and
subsequent colonies came to North America, it was a sweeping victory for the
European conquerors. Why? Because seperate Indian native tribes, who were
mostly at war with each other, would never help each other. The natives
could have easily overtook the couple of ships that sporadically came across
the ocean had they all worked together.

Another anology, is the small ant. Ants, when they gang together, can
actually kill things much larger than they are, like grasshoppers. When you
think about it, an individual ant is only a fraction the size of a
grasshopper. But when the entire colony attacks the grasshopper, they can
easily overtake it.

Tribalism amoungst Jewish people is very real, even when they are not
religious.

United they stand, divided they fall.

Well, maybe only around 80%
http://web.cortland.edu/russellk/cou...html/scanx.htm

The jews do not *control* the media. They certainly do own a large market
share of some of the biggest companies. I suppose you could say they have a
monopoly on it. They don't own smaller local papers, independent companies,
etc, but those don't matter much.

No wonder everything that comes off that station is "pro-Israel". I think I
may try getting my news somewhere else now. Can you get Algezeera in Canada?
I can be guaranteed it's not being put through a "jew filter".

I don't know. That is a good question.
www.spearhead-uk.com http://www.natvan.com
http://www.altermedia.info/ www.nsm88.com
Old June 4th 04, 01:19 AM
neptune3

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 06:23:56 +0000 (UTC), "Mike Terry"
wrote:

Sorry off topic - shortwave items please.

Thank you.

I read a book on shortwave about how they faked some German
broadcasts during World War Two. The fakes made the Germans look very
bad. The book was bragging about this dishonesty.

Old June 4th 04, 01:20 AM
neptune3

On 3 Jun 2004 10:19:29 -0700, (Flanagan) wrote:

Hal Turner had a shortwave show and then an Internet radio show. As
you might have guessed, he appealed to the low IQ types who believe in
the big Jewish conspiracy.

http://www.portal.telegraph.co.uk/ne...02/ixhome.html

Sunday 2 December 2001

Bobby Fischer speaks out to applaud Trade Centre attacks
By David Bamber and Chris Hastings
(Filed: 02/12/2001)

BOBBY FISCHER, the reclusive American chess grandmaster, has broken
years of silence to support the terrorist attacks on the World Trade
Centre and the Pentagon.

The Telegraph has discovered that Mr Fischer gave an interview to an
obscure radio station in the Philippines hours after the events on
September 11.

Mr Fischer is already wanted for questioning by the FBI for breaking
UN sanctions by taking part in a chess match in Serbia against Boris
Spassky in 1992 - his first for 20 years.

In his interview on September 11 with Radio Bombo in Baguio City, Mr
Fischer said: "This is all wonderful news. It is time to finish off
the US once and for all.

"I was happy and could not believe what was happening. All the crimes
the US has committed in the world. This just shows, what goes around
comes around, even to the US.

"I applaud the act. The US and Israel have been slaughtering the
Palestinians for years. Now it is coming back at the US."

Mr Fischer, 58, also attacked Israel and "Jews" who he claimed were
responsible for "bringing" the attack on the World Trade Centre. He
gave the interview because he is a friend of Pablo Mercado, the
station manager. They met through their mutual friend Eugene Torre,
the Filipino chess grandmaster.

Last night Mr Mercado confirmed that he took the call from Mr Fischer
and then interviewed him live on air. He has met Mr Fischer on several
previous occasions with Mr Torre.

Mr Mercado said: "Bobby rang me up while he was watching the events in
New York live on television. He felt so strongly about what he was
watching, he wanted to say the American government had it coming to
them.

"I was shocked but not surprised. I know his views about America
because I have spoken to him on a number of occasions and met him
through our mutual friend Eugene Torre. It is Bobby Fischer without a
shadow of a doubt."

Mr Mercado said that Mr Fischer had put on weight since his last
public appearance and talked constantly of his old chess matches. He
always carried chess books with him.

The Telegraph tracked down Mr Fischer to his hideaway in Japan on
Friday but he put the telephone down. Mr Fischer, who has been a
grandmaster since the 1950s, became the first - and so far only -
American world champion in 1972.

He disappeared for the best part of 20 years before surfacing in 1992
to play against his old opponent Spassky for $5 million.

The match broke sanctions imposed by the United Nations and in a
controversial move he was indicted in the United States. President
George Bush, the father of the current president, gave his personal
approval for the legal action.

Mr Fischer, who usually lives in Hungary, is a well-known anti-Semite
who has spoken out against "the international Jewish conspiracy".

http://home.att.ne.jp/moon/fischer
live radio interview #6
part 2 of 4

First approximate excerpt:

Caller: Your lawyer has to do something about it.

Fischer: I hate to say this, but my lawyer, is in on the game.
America is just a goddamn Jew country. They're a bunch of goddamn
crooks there. The Jews control everything and everybody. Anybody,
who has a successful legal practice, compromises with the Jews, you
know? If you talk like I do in America, you don't, you don't work.
Maybe you don't even live, you know?

Caller: America should be proud of you.

Fischer: Yeah they should be, but the dirty Jews are in control. You
know.

Caller: America should be proud of you.

Fischer: Yeah thank you but ah, the Jews control the media, they have
ah, tried to poison the public against me, they constantly use the
word eccentric, eccentric, eccentric, weird, all lies. Ask Eugene, he
knows me pretty well. Am I weird or eccentric Eugene?

Eugene: No, no.

Caller: I hope you the best. My best wishes for you Bobby.

Fischer: Thank you, thank you.

Second approximate excerpt:

Caller: Why is the U.S. government very hard on you or mistreating
you? Since as a U.S. citizen you have brought so much honor to your
country and you have achieved so much for world chess?

Fischer: Thank you well ah it's very simple, the Jews control the U.S.
government, just, just take a look at the basic players in the U.S.
government. Secretary of Defense, William Cohen. Secretary of State,
Madeleine Albright. Secretary of the Treasury, Robert Ruben.
Secretary of Agriculture, [?] Victor. All Jews. And ah, so they
totally control the U.S. government. Totally. It's a Jewish
dictatorship there, they control the press too. They control
everything there. They control the major corporations. Everything.
They control the courts, they control, you know it's just ah, it's
basically a dictatorship. Those of us who know, we call it the
Jew-nited States. We call it ah, the Zionist occupational government
of the United States. We call it ah, ah, Israel west. You know.

Host: Alright, ah.

Fischer: There is no, there is no United States government as people
think of it. It's just a façade. It's a total Jewish dictatorship
there.

Old June 4th 04, 01:30 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Mike Terry" wrote:
| What its to with shortwave please BDK?

Let me get this right: You're too lazy to do a Google
search for "Hal Turner Shortwave," yet you post dozens
of messages to the effect that, "Your post is off-topic.
Please take it to another group."

Are you frigging kidding me?

Get a grip, Mike!

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Old June 4th 04, 01:32 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Mike Terry" wrote:

| Sorry off topic - shortwave items please.
|
| Thank you.

Did you ingest a goodly quantity of lead when you were a child?

73,