Old June 2nd 04, 12:46 PM
dxAce

Michael 'I have to wash my sheets every day because the grease stains are

From: dxAce

Yes, my DX'ing capabilities... they are indeed awesome. And yours? Missing in
action somewhere?

The case for Lare's killfiling seems clear!

Clear? Did you finally wipe the grease out of your eyes?

Old June 2nd 04, 07:05 PM
T. Early

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
On Wed 02 Jun 2004 12:49:11p, dxAce

wrote in
message :

BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-2E4E5A.21154401062004
@news.sf.sbcglobal.net,

lid
says...
You know with all the OT threads he has started I think he is

the
worst Troll to ever hit the news group. His employer (if he has

one)
should get a load of what he does here.

I am sure he has surpassed any other past entity as the most
disruptive. I mean that between the sock puppets and number of

daily
OT threads he is the worst ever.

He has been a lot of fun but maybe it is time we all put him in

the
kill file. What do you think?

I think we, as a group, should just kill file him off at some

point.
I mention this because unless we all agree do it things will

not
change much.

I will stop responding to him and his sock puppets if the rest

of the
group will but if people still want to continue poking the

Troll with
sharp sticks because it is just too much fun I'll do the same.

What do you all say?

Kill Steve, he's the troll! Mike doesn't post anywhere near what

he
does, and it's about radios sometimes when he does! I cut him

alot of
slack due to Steve's insane ravings.

Bryant rarely posts about radio, or radios.

He only wishes he knew what one was for.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Looking at the volume of OT posts made by MWB, it would seem quite

obvious
BDK has that backwards. Granted, you don't cut MWB any slack on any

topic,
but unless BDK's news server is somehow filtering posts without his
knowledge, MWB leads in OT posts by a vast amount.

Now, I believe that if the truth were known, it's more a case of

BDK's
disagreeing with you. There's nothing at all wrong with someone

filtering
anyone for disagreeing with them (or whatever reason). But BDK's

stated
reason appears most disingenuous and patently inconsistent with the
readily available posting history of MWB and yourself. In other

words, I'm
left wondering why BDK felt the need to fabricate an unbelievable

reason
when there was absolutely nothing wrong with his true reason(s).

Then again, "spin" seems to be irresistably popular among some...

Then again, there's always the possibility that BAD just doesn't know
what he's taking about.

Old June 2nd 04, 08:46 PM
Michael Bryant

From: "-=jd=-"

Looking at the volume of OT posts made by MWB, it would seem quite obvious
BDK has that backwards. Granted, you don't cut MWB any slack on any topic,
but unless BDK's news server is somehow filtering posts without his
knowledge, MWB leads in OT posts by a vast amount.

Now, I believe that if the truth were known, it's more a case of BDK's
disagreeing with you. There's nothing at all wrong with someone filtering
anyone for disagreeing with them (or whatever reason). But BDK's stated
reason appears most disingenuous and patently inconsistent with the
readily available posting history of MWB and yourself. In other words, I'm
left wondering why BDK felt the need to fabricate an unbelievable reason
when there was absolutely nothing wrong with his true reason(s).

Then again, "spin" seems to be irresistably popular among some...

This is simply fabricated bull****, JD. It hurts your credibility. What
percentage of posts do you believe Steve makes that are radio-related? Because
he beats me on posts by an almost 2-to-1 basis. Are you really suggesting that
almost 50 percent of Lare's posts are radio-related? On an average day Steve
may make two radio-related posts and 20 OT ones. Over 60% of my OT posts are
responding to his OT posts! But then we know that you're hardly a paragon of
objectivity, right?

I think it's more of a case of others disagreeing with YOU!

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
Old June 2nd 04, 08:59 PM
T. Early

From: "-=jd=-"

[...]

The issue is more one of "OT threads initiated," but I'm sure you
won't want to see it that way since it puts you in the worst possible
light.

And, please...questioning -jd's- credibility?