Old June 3rd 04, 05:12 AM
Michael Bryant

Default Bush Lawyers Up

http://tinyurl.com/3amog

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
Old June 3rd 04, 05:16 AM
T. Early

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/3amog

Now that's a scandalous revelation! Imagine hiring a lawyer! WOW!

Old June 3rd 04, 01:17 PM
RHF

MWB,

More Liberal LIES and DISTORTIONS from the Left.
[ You are becoming Oh So Predictable... Oh So Tiresome ! ]

The 'actual' Headline of this News Article was:

"Bush Finds a Lawyer to Use 'if' Called in C.I.A. Leak Case"

- by ERIC LICHTBLAU and DAVID E. SANGER
- The New York Times: June 3, 2004
NOTE: If Off-Topic then use "(OT) -" at the start of the Subject
Line.

NYT= http://tinyurl.com/3amog
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/06/03/politics/03leak.html?ex=1086840000&en=2f841bdb63230b24&ei=5 062&partner=GOOGLE

* President George "W" Bush has met with a private lawyer whom
he intends to hire to represent him "IF" he is questioned as part
of a Grand Jury investigation into the public disclosure of a C.I.A.
undercover officer's identity, the White House said Wednesday.

* "The President has had discussions with Mr. Sharp, and in the
event he would need his advice, the President would likely retain
him," Mr. McClellan said in a telephone interview.

* "The President has stated on numerous occasions that he wants
the White House to fully cooperate, and that would include himself,"
he added. "He wants the investigation to come to a successful
conclusion."

MWB - So Now it is Clear that you are a Member in Good Standing
of the "IH*3" Political Cadre.
1. I Hate - Bush !
2. I Hate - Americans !
3. I Hate - America !

MWB - Did you forget that John 'ff' Kerry is a Lawyer )

MWB - You may think that your are an AGENT of the 'truth'.
But, your 'slanting' of News and Information simply makes you
a Biased Liberal and a self-identified Leftist "Political Cadre".

MWB - Did You Actually Read the NYT Article that you posted ?
[ More Importantly Did You in-fact Comprehend what you Read ? ]

MWB - You remain the Senior Political Cadre of the OWLES in this
NewsGroup.

MWB - Once Again -Nice try at Liberal Lies and Leftist Distortion
(Slanting) of the Truth.

MWB - You Want the Truth - You Can't Handle the Truth ~ RHF
..
..
= = = ...

Old June 3rd 04, 07:15 PM
LW

"T. Early" wrote ...

Now that's a scandalous revelation! Imagine hiring a lawyer! WOW!

Sounds like GWB might better call Komrade Klinton and get David Kendall's number.