Old May 31st 04, 06:37 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

Default NOT King Pineapple!

Don't take the bait - this wasn't posted by the real
"King Pineapple."

Time to use the "Block Sender" option.

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

"King Pineapple©" wrote in message
| George Bush is the modern day Caligula.
|

| American Caligula
| Posted May 28, 2004 thepeoplesvoice.org
|
| By: Raymond Ponziny
|
| "Let them hate so long as they fear." - Roman emperor, Caligula
|
| Caligula, the schizophrenic by-product of an influential Roman =
| family grew up in a wealthy decadent world steeped in generations of =
| treachery and political intrigue. Considered the most morally and =
| ethically corrupt emperor ever to rule the great Roman empire 37-41 A.D. =
| Caligula will always be distinguished in the collective memory of =
| humanity as a murderous monster. History records an individual consumed =
| by his lust for power and a need to satisfy aberrant sexual desires. =
| Caligula took sadistic pleasure in exercising his judgment of life and =
| death over other human beings, executing them slowly whenever possible. =
| He was a powerful and dangerous psychotic with a below average intellect =
| who believed himself to be in communication with the gods, even =
| demanding that he be worshipped as a god. In 39 A.D. Caligula revived =
| the Tiberius treason trials and people suspected of disloyalty were =
| executed or driven to suicide. During his 4-year reign of terror Rome =
| sank quickly into economic disrepair. Caligula's despotic rule ended =
| when the Praetorians stabbed him to death as he left a theater. Since =
| that time 1967 years ago there has not been another political leader of =
| such perverse and incompetent stature to attain control over an empire =
| equal to 37 A.D. Rome, that is, not until now.
|
| ?We will export death and violence to the four corners of the =
| earth ...? - George W. Bush
|
| George W. Bush, the schizophrenic by-product of an influential =
| American family grew up in a wealthy decadent world steeped in =
| generations of treachery and political intrigue. Considered the most =
| morally and ethically bankrupt President ever to rule the great American =
| empire, Bush will be distinguished prominently in the collective memory =
| of humanity as a greedy and corrupt war monger and war profiteer. For =
| the innocent men women and children on the receiving end of his cluster =
| bombs and uranium-238 weapons he is thought of as a mass murderer and a =
| war criminal. History records the behavior of a sociopath and predator, =
| utterly lacking in empathy, concerned only with power and the =
| satisfaction of his dark desires. He seems oblivious to the human and =
| environmental costs of his regime, and unconcerned with the immense =
| suffering they are causing on the planet.
|
| Bush is a powerful and dangerous psychotic with a below average =
| intellect who believes himself to be in communication with god, stating: =
| "God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he =
| instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did". Bush has instituted =
| Military tribunals, drumhead trials, and executions, taking the position =
> [...]

---

NOT a post from King Pineapple! Stephen M.H. Lawrence Shortwave 0 May 31st 04 06:36 PM
FS: Globe King Test Cables AE4EN Boatanchors 1 January 30th 04 06:50 AM
OT - King Shi+ MondoPhatt CB 1 January 29th 04 11:57 AM
How did you celebrate MLK Day today? SouthDakotaRadio Scanner 14 January 22nd 04 04:08 AM
FA: KING LAA-310 Rapid Chargers K6ME Equipment 0 November 27th 03 08:40 AM