Old June 5th 04, 06:09 PM
Beloved Leader

"Les &/or Claire" wrote in message ...
From http://jbcorrigan.blogspot.com/2004_...n_archive.html
Government Into The Bunker?
...is the Greenbrier going 'active'?

A very strange website indeed is 'Rumormillnews.Com'.

The following item was posted there a week ago,

"GREENBRIAR BUNKER BEING PREPARED FOR SOMETHING BIG"

Posted By: Rayelan
Date: Thursday, 29 April 2004, 10:41 p.m.

The following was sent to me by a reader I have known for a while who always
has provided excellent information.

What kind of attack is the Elite preparing for? Nuclear, biological?
Chemical? What can Greenbriar
withstand these days?

Rayelan,
The Greenbriar Hotel complex in West Virginia, ... is totally closed to the public. It was a public hotel. The
staff are told that the bunker is needed for storage, but they all know it
is being prepared for something big. I believe this is a real sign. My
sources are employees.

Reader K

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...cgi?read=48093

Now it doesn't help that these fine people couldn't even spell 'Greenbrier'
correctly. But spellcheck notwithstanding,

FWIW, someone forgot to tell the Greenbrier's webmaster. The website
makes no mention of a lockdown or closing of the bunker.

http://www.greenbrier.com/docs/hotel_activities.html

Public tours of the bunker for non-registered guests tours are
conducted on Sundays and Wednesdays at 1:15 p.m. originating from the
White Sulphur Springs Civic Center. Tours are $27 per adult and $10
per child ages 10-18. Children under 10 not permitted on the bunker
tours. Reservations are required and may be made through the Bunker
Office, 304-536-7810. Length of tour is 90 minutes, comfortable shoes
are recommended.

For more information about these tours and private theme parties,
please call The Greenbrier at 304-536-1110.

They have an 800-number too, but if the call center is in Mumbai,
don't count on the operator to know about any lockdown.

For links about the Greenbirer bunker, try:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...&btnG=S earch

http://www.atomictourist.com/green.htm

Ted Gup's article in the _Washington Post_ back in 1992 blew the lid
off the bunker, so to speak.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv.../25/brier1.htm

The shadow government doesn't hang out at the Greenbrier. They're
closer to home, at

CGI TIMEOUT. CONNECTION CLOSED. FAULT AT LOCATION
3HGU47ERI8567RHKDH8U.EXE
Old June 5th 04, 05:29 AM
Les &/or Claire

http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/....cgi?read=3454

http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/....cgi?read=3832

http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/....cgi?read=3888

http://www.kb9ukd.com/~ghahn/hf.htm ( do a "find on page" for "snowball" the
net does exist.

http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/db?name=1998+SF36

Beloved Leader wrote:
Seen this on the mainstream media? No? I thought so.

http://www.rense.com/general53/rumor.htm

A supposed intercept of a U.S. military SSB radio transmission on 26
January of this year referred to a mysterious "countdown" to an
unnamed event which (by the countdown) will occur around June 19 or 20
of this year. In the past few weeks, however, naval units worldwide
have been putting to sea in unusual numbers, sufficient to cause us to
revisit the original message to assess movements and adopt a watch
mode going forward into the June 19-20 date area.

When tinfoil hats are outlawed, only wackos will have tinfoil hats. I
mean outlaws.

--
http://www.stuffmongers.com

"Homo sapiens, the first truly free species, is about to decommission
natural selection, the force that made us.... Soon we must look deep
within ourselves and decide what we wish to become." Edward O. Wilson
Consilience, The Unity of Knowledge

Remove frontal lobes to reply from a NG