Old June 8th 04, 03:33 AM
Jim Douglas

Default [OT] Help stop animal abuse; sign online petition

Fuc* the animals and you Julia Davidson, now how can we cram your ass in a
budweiser bottle!

"Julia Davidson" wrote in message
This URL will explains the urgent need to take action against a
flagrant animal abuse against kittens. Please help by going to the
URL and signing the petition: http://www.petitiononline.com/catsmeow/

Thanks to all who decide to help.

Old June 9th 04, 04:29 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

I love kittens.

'Specially the barbecued ones.

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to
"Julia Davidson" wrote in message
| This URL will explains the urgent need to take action against a
| flagrant animal abuse against kittens. Please help by going to the
| URL and signing the petition: http://www.petitiononline.com/catsmeow/
|
| Thanks to all who decide to help.

---

Old June 9th 04, 03:04 PM
lsmyer

My wife would like to save every cat or kitten ever born. One day, I got
tired of hearing the mating calls of our then-fertile female cat, so I let
her out for some afternoon delight. And when the obvious litter followed a
couple of months later, my wife fell in love with every single kitten. It
nearly tore her apart to give any of them away. We kept three, so we now
have a total of six cats living inside with us, and two she feeds outside.

Even though I love our cats, I still have a sense of humor about the whole
thing. So maybe I'll get my wife one of the Bonsai cats for her next
birthday!