Old June 28th 04, 03:04 AM
dxAce

Default I'm Famous!

Thanks to all who give me a hard time.

Cause of you, I'm famous!

Good publicity, bad publicity... I don't care.

Watch for the book, and hopefully the film.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8, R8B and a Arvin portable
BC895XLT, PRO-2045
70' and 200' wires

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old June 28th 04, 03:33 AM
dxAce

Shortround wrote:

Just heard a Pirate talking about Steve on 6.950 USB a few minutes ago here!

The dough will be rolling in soon!

Old June 28th 04, 03:40 AM
dxAce

Shortround wrote:

Just heard a Pirate talking about Steve on 6.950 USB a few minutes ago here!

Darn, Katie Couric wants me to do horrible things with her on Good Morning
America...

What to do, so many choices, so many options, should I buy, or sell short...?

Just maybe go see a movie starring Gregory Peck...

Old June 28th 04, 03:44 AM
dxAce

Shortround wrote:

Just heard a Pirate talking about Steve on 6.950 USB a few minutes ago here!

I just knew this DX'ing gig would pay off sooner or later... ;-)

Old June 28th 04, 03:57 AM
dxAce

Shortround wrote:

Just heard a Pirate talking about Steve on 6.950 USB a few minutes ago here!

Maybe, just maybe, I might get a feature role on EastEnders...

I'll hope and pray.

Old June 28th 04, 04:04 AM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

Shortround wrote:

Just heard a Pirate talking about Steve on 6.950 USB a few minutes ago here!

Maybe, just maybe, I might get a feature role on EastEnders...

I'll hope and pray.

I'd cut off Bryant's left boob for a feature role on EastEnders...

Old June 28th 04, 07:58 PM
Brian Hill

"Shortround" wrote in message
news
Just heard a Pirate talking about Steve on 6.950 USB a few minutes ago

here!

And what was he saying?

Brian

Old June 28th 04, 09:09 PM
Chandler7600

Congratulations on your new found fame, Steve;

- Who's going to play you in the Movie;

Stephen Segal ? Eddie Murphy ? Richard Simmons..? Boy George ??

GONNNNGGGGGGGG ! ! ! ! ! ! !

( Finding it odd that your new found fame comes on ' Gay Pride " Day..)

& I guess " Billy Bob Thornton" of 'Slingblade / Bad Santa' fame will be the
lead

- So Congratulations in an off hande way..\

Subject: I'm Famous!

Famous Hams N2EY Policy 41 July 19th 04 11:56 PM
I'm Famous! The Life and Times of Steve Lare a 50 something 'tard! blaggballs General 2 June 30th 04 02:43 AM
Hunter Hancock Famous R&B DJ - Online at Rock-it Radio Rockitradio Broadcasting 0 February 21st 04 04:20 PM