Old June 29th 04, 05:07 PM
Frank Dresser

"GrtPmpkin32" wrote in message

but I don't think I've ever read where sexual and mental illness and
abnormal social deviation can be cut along political party lines.

Whack-jobs
exist on all sides of the fence.
Linus

No SWL should be unfamiliar with Tarpey's biography of George HW Bush. The
book has been mentioned several times by Alex Jones, and it must be a
favorite among the others in the Special Knowledge crowd. Here's one
chapter:

http://www.tarpley.net/bush21.htm

Now I'm concerned. Could the Illinois Republican party be dominated by
perverts? Some of our Republicans have been in the news lately. Prosecutor
Jim Ryan worked hard to keep an man on death row, despite the confession of
a far more credible suspect. Former Governor George Ryan is now under
Federal indictment for racketeering. Senate candidate Jack Ryan's ex-wife,
actress Jeri Ryan, says her former husband tried to get her to perform
public sexual encounters in sex clubs.

So, an informal survey of Illinois Republicans named Ryan indicates that
blood-thirsty prosecutors and old-fashioned boodlers outnumber weirdos by a
2 to 1 margin. Whew! That's a relief!!

Frank Dresser

Old June 30th 04, 04:46 AM
Telamon

In article ,
(RHF) wrote:

Curmudgeon - Is That You ?
http://www.planetout.com/popcornq/db/getfilm.html?408
http://movies2.nytimes.com/gst/movie...tml?v_id=82322

Interesting list of new Sock Puppets:

|-2 coustanis Jun 28, 2004

|-3 Curmudgeon Jun 28, 2004

|-4 Emmerson Bigguns Jun 28, 2004

|-5 Short Wave Jun 28, 2004

|-6 73 2 U Jun 28, 2004

|-7 Grundig Jun 28, 2004

All with the same message focused on one individual.

A regular Three-Ring-circus of 'me-too' clowns.

This list is not all inclusive but you know that right?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 1st 04, 07:32 PM
GrtPmpkin32

Did Bill Clinton renounced NAMBLA in 1992 & 1996 - NO !
Geoge "W" Bush Has Renounced NAMBLA For The Evia=l That It Is

I'm not arguing with the fact that the political Right is far more vocal in its
denouncing of socially/morally unacceptable behaviour, whether I agree with
what they consider immoral or not.
And I haven't even suggested anywhere that I lean to the Right or the Left in
my political doings. I certainly DID write that I find the entire NAMBLA
concept to be worthy of a firing squad. Some people are sick *******s who need
to be taken out with the trash.
All I said was that the immediate labeling of a (probably trolling) post such
as this as 'propaganda from the Ultra-Left Democrats' is a knee-jerk, naive
thing to do. There are creeps and criminals in every walk of life, regardless
of political persuasion.

Please - Don't let NAMBLA in the White House ;-{

Hahaha! Come on! A little melodramatic, don't you think?
Relax. I'm not 'for' NAMBLA, I'm just against blind dogma that has to
pidgeohole all evil (or evia=l) acts as being the sole property of the opposing
party. It's irresponsible and foolish, and damages the real search for the real
criminals.

Linus

Old July 2nd 04, 08:21 AM
RHF

= = = (GrtPmpkin32) wrote in message
= = = ...
[...]

..

GP32,

What I was trying to point out by these statements:
- Did Bill Clinton renounced NAMBLA in 1992 & 1996 - NO !
- Did Al Gore renounced NAMBLA in 2000 - NO !
- Has John 'ff' Kerry renounced NAMBLA in 2004 - NO !
The Democrat Party and it's Leaders can come out in favor of
'consenting adults' engaging in Homo-Sexual Sex and so called
Gay Marriage (Civil Union). But the Democrat Party and it's
Leaders do NOT have the Moral Sense of Decency to Publicly
{Openly} Renounce Organizations like NAMBLA and Abuse of Minor
Children by Pedophiles. They remain Silent and by their Silence,
Condone and Endorse NAMBLA and continued Exploitation of
Innocent Children by Sexual Predators.

The "First-Step" is for the Leaders of the Democrat Party to Publicly:
- Just Say NO to NAMBLA !
- Just Say NO to Pedophiles !
- Just Say NO to the Sexual Predators of Children !

ssi ~ RHF

..

Old July 2nd 04, 09:35 AM
Brenda Ann Dyer

om...

.

[...]

You should do some Googling before making a statement like that.. a great
number of anti-pedophile laws were passed during the Clinton administration,
including the Jacob Wetterling Act and Megan's Law.. really, it was in all
the papers. I think that stands as a pretty good statement that groups like
NAMBLA are not approved of. I wouldn't call that silence.

Old July 2nd 04, 12:38 PM
Frank Dresser

"RHF" wrote in message
om...
.

GP32,

What I was trying to point out by these statements:
- Did Bill Clinton renounced NAMBLA in 1992 & 1996 - NO !
- Did Al Gore renounced NAMBLA in 2000 - NO !
- Has John 'ff' Kerry renounced NAMBLA in 2004 - NO !
The Democrat Party and it's Leaders can come out in favor of
'consenting adults' engaging in Homo-Sexual Sex and so called
Gay Marriage (Civil Union). But the Democrat Party and it's
Leaders do NOT have the Moral Sense of Decency to Publicly
{Openly} Renounce Organizations like NAMBLA and Abuse of Minor
Children by Pedophiles. They remain Silent and by their Silence,
Condone and Endorse NAMBLA and continued Exploitation of
Innocent Children by Sexual Predators.

Neither party has taken a stand on cannibalism. Does their silence mean
they condone cannibalism? Or does it mean they don't even bother wasting
time trying to define their position on cannibalism?

I don't think there's any need for most politicians to take a stand on
NAMBLA, any more than they need to tell us they stand foresquare against
crime, they can't stand Osama Bin Laden and they stand at attention at the
Flag.

But I can understand why some Republicans might want to clear up any
pontential misunderstandings about NAMBLA, given the White House scandal of
fifteen years ago. A left-wing kook site has archived the front page of the
June 29, 1989 edition of the Washington Times:

http://www.voxfux.com/features/bush_...p/franklin.htm

The "First-Step" is for the Leaders of the Democrat Party to Publicly:
- Just Say NO to NAMBLA !
- Just Say NO to Pedophiles !
- Just Say NO to the Sexual Predators of Children !

ssi ~ RHF

.

Well, I'm with you there. The more time politicians spend talking about the
obvious, the less time they have to mess up the country.

Frank Dresser