Old June 28th 04, 01:58 PM
None

Default Research project: Boy/older male relationships

Apologies are offered for this off topic post, but it is desirable in
this type of research to solicit respondents from widely divergent groups
which have no particular interest in the subject being investigated.

If you, as a boy, had a willing relationship with a male who was at least
three years older, and if that relationship included a sexual component,
we invite your participation in this project.

This current project only deals with situations that were willing and
consensual. Situations which were unwilling or coerced in any way are not
dealt with now, but will be considered in future projects.

If you wish to contribute to the scientific understanding of the long
term effects of willing relationships between boys and older males which
included a sexual component, we invite you to go to:

http://www.psychrsrch.org/minmogpn.html

To those who do not qualify or are not interested in participating, your
forbearance is appreciated.
Old June 28th 04, 06:58 PM
uncle arnie

The "principal investigator" advocates pedophilia.

http://www.neusysinc.com/columnarchive/colm0181.html

excerpt: "Author David L. Riegel argues in his book that "Men who sexually
pursue young boys are not monsters, but sincere, concerned, loving human
beings who simply have a sexual orientation that is neither understood nor
accepted by most others." The book apparently has no sexually provocative
content, but centers on promoting the idea that consensual, "responsible
intergenerational" homosexual relationships are wholesome and should be
legally permitted."

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 06:58 am -0600 UTC, None posted: %MM

--
-
Old June 28th 04, 07:29 PM
coustanis

None wrote:
[...]

Ask Steve Lare. He would be happy to...er.. "fill you in",
as it were.
Old June 28th 04, 08:11 PM
73 2 U

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:58:16 -0400, None wrote:

[...]

Have you contacted Steve Lare? He's been willing since he was a boy.
Now that he's an old geezer he's probably more than willing.
Old June 28th 04, 09:02 PM
Emmerson Bigguns

[...]

As soon as I read the subject line Steve Lare popped into my mind. If
there is anyone that qualifies for this project it is Lare.

Old June 28th 04, 10:50 PM
Short Wave

[...]

As a willing boy and as an older male Steve Lare is supposedly a card carrying NAMBLA
member.
Old June 28th 04, 11:01 PM
Grundig

You should get in contact with Steve Lare in this newsgroup. He is our
resident man/boy lover.

Old June 29th 04, 02:28 AM
RHF

NONE,

"situations that were willing and consensual"

You are talking about young-males who are in-fact "Minor Children"
{Legally Under Age} who by law can not give consent [.]

There Are No 'situations' involving "Minor Children" that you
can describe as being "Consensual".

Just More Sick Pedophile Propaganda by the Ultra-Liberal Democrats.
[ North American Man/Boy Love Association or NAMBLA. ]
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/reachme/NAMBLA.html
FACTS ABOUT NAMBLA:
NAMBLA members think that it is their right to have sex with boys
NAMBLA members think that they are loving the boys and not hurting them
NAMBLA members are a very serious threat to boys everywhere
NAMBLA instructs their members on how to sexually abuse boys
and get away with it
NAMBLA members try and pass themselves off as gay, they are not,
they are Pedophiles
NAMBLA was incorporated as Zymurgy, a non profit, in Delaware and Massachusetts
NAMBLA members will sexually abuse your boys if given the chance
NAMBLA members are located in the United States and other parts of the world
NAMBLA members work very hard at hiding who they really are
NAMBLA thinks that they are protected by the Constitution,
their talk is, their actions are not
NAMBLA members find boys to sexually abuse at the park,
the library, gamerooms and anywhere boys will be

ACLU to Defend NAMBLA a marriage made in HELL !
http://www.operationlookout.org/look...end_nambla.htm

The Answer to Pedophiles is One Word "CASTRATION" with a Dull Knife ~ RHF
..
..
= = = wsfeed.com...

Old June 29th 04, 06:58 AM
GrtPmpkin32

Just More Sick Pedophile Propaganda by the Ultra-Liberal Democrats.

Not to interfere with an otherwise enjoyable troll/fish-hooking of RHF, but I
didn't see anywhere in the ramble where any political view (beyond a decidedly
twisted concept of social order and acceptability) was espoused, liberal or
otherwise.
RHF, you can post some really helpful SW-related info in here, and usually do,
but you've been knee-jerked by this one. I appreciate your love of all things
American and wholesome, but come on...
NAMBLA members should be dismissed as wierdos at the least, else shot dead at
most, but I don't think I've ever read where sexual and mental illness and
abnormal social deviation can be cut along political party lines. Whack-jobs
exist on all sides of the fence.
Linus
Old June 29th 04, 09:53 AM
RHF

Curmudgeon - Is That You ?
http://www.planetout.com/popcornq/db/getfilm.html?408
http://movies2.nytimes.com/gst/movie...tml?v_id=82322

Interesting list of new Sock Puppets:

|-2 coustanis Jun 28, 2004

|-3 Curmudgeon Jun 28, 2004

|-4 Emmerson Bigguns Jun 28, 2004

|-5 Short Wave Jun 28, 2004

|-6 73 2 U Jun 28, 2004

|-7 Grundig Jun 28, 2004

All with the same message focused on one individual.

A regular Three-Ring-circus of 'me-too' clowns.

~ RHF
..
..
= = = "Grundig" grundig@longdist@nce wrote in message
= = = news:cWV2ZXJ5.ce123672115b39e1228e0e46534544e3@10 88460069.nulluser.com...
You should get in contact with Steve Lare in this newsgroup.
He is our resident man/boy lover.