Old June 29th 04, 05:55 AM
blaggballs

Default I'm Famous! The Life and Times of Steve Lare a 50 something 'tard!

It's a DARN SHAME that R. Hollingsworth ran people
like the poster and his ilk below, from off of 14.313 and
75 Meters. There's something sterile and plastic reading
flames like this on UselessNet. It was MUCH MORE FUN
when you could hear it on a daily basis LIVE and IN COLOR
on the ham radio bands. Spontaneous radio fun where any
one goofy ham-op with a microphone could become a
chimpanzee-in-a-cage, tossing turds between the bars and
all over the RF of 14 and 3 mHz SSB! Those were the days!
Alas however, today all we have is keyclowns in cyberspace.
Not much better than a lukewarm Swanson TV dinner.

How sad.

"dxAce" wrote in message
I'm just sitting here with my hand on my dick as I have been every day

since I got stoned on the job, fell and sprained my back while shoveling
****
at the kennel. I sued my employer and I should be rolling in the green

soon. My lawyer says I should get a huge payout of about $20,000. Wow!
That's
enough to buy 4 or 5 pounds of weed. Between the weed and the Vicodin I'm

in hillbilly heaven. My favorite past times besides getting wasted every
day
is listening to short wave, posting idiotic things to Usenet and playing

with my pecker. My pecker don't work so well anymore. I think it's the
Vicodin. All I got is a sore dick from rubbing it so much. Well that's

about all for today. If I hear anything on the radio like Warships(oops, I
mean
inflatable rafts) seized by Iran or if I feel like acting like a jackass

you can read my stupidity right here in rec.radio.shortwave. 73

Old June 29th 04, 10:23 PM
LW

"blaggballs" wrote ...

It's a DARN SHAME that R. Hollingsworth ran people
off of 14.313 and 75 Meters.

It sure is - thanks to him, 3950 and 3901 and 14313 are no fun any
more.

Sir Sidney is no longer 80 over S-9.

Kind Jewish Indian and W9ART no longer try to check in to The Great
Liberty Net. Ditto for Doofus and Tarzan and Captain America and N4SX
in downtown Washington, DC.

Bro. John no longer preaches to KC1ZQ about the eternal dangers of
being an agnostic homosexual.

The Pork Butt Song is seldom heard any more.

The Red Panty Man is gone.

No wonder everyone has gone to 5770 now.

Wonder how long till Riley will bust profit Stair.
Old June 30th 04, 02:43 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"LW" wrote in message
om...
| "blaggballs" wrote ...
|
| It's a DARN SHAME that R. Hollingsworth ran people
| off of 14.313 and 75 Meters.
|
| It sure is - thanks to him, 3950 and 3901 and 14313 are no fun any
| more.
|
| Sir Sidney is no longer 80 over S-9.
|
| Kind Jewish Indian and W9ART no longer try to check in to The Great
| Liberty Net. Ditto for Doofus and Tarzan and Captain America and N4SX
| in downtown Washington, DC.
|
| Bro. John no longer preaches to KC1ZQ about the eternal dangers of
| being an agnostic homosexual.
|
| The Pork Butt Song is seldom heard any more.
|
| The Red Panty Man is gone.
|
| No wonder everyone has gone to 5770 now.
|
| Wonder how long till Riley will bust profit Stair.

Errmm......which one was gonna get someone else in trouble
"Innnnnnn Arkinnnnnnnnsawwwwwwwww?"

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to