Old July 1st 04, 02:01 AM
Soames123

Default UnFairenheit 911

Uh..
- Maybe there were NO negative reactions ?

http://tinyurl.com/2f5z7

Wow. Some New Yorkers liked it. How surprising. Let's see the
un-edited version of the above. Let's see some negative reactions.
Funny how they didn't show those.

Dan

Grundig S800, S650, S700, YB400, YB550PE, S350
Degen DE1102, Kaito KA1102
Drake R8, Radio Shack DX-440
E. H. Scott 23 tube Imperial Allwave in Tasman cabinet (1936)

Old July 1st 04, 03:30 AM
Brian

I saw the film last night. It invoked a lot of thought and emotion and I
very much enjoyed it.

Brian

Old July 1st 04, 04:58 AM
T. Early

"Soames123" wrote in message
Uh..
- Maybe there were NO negative reactions ?

I think you may be right. The first weekend will attract all the true
believers, especially with the "get-out-the -moviegoer" drive being
run by the Dems. I wouldn't expect too much in the way of independent
thought.

Old July 1st 04, 07:47 AM
Gray Shockley

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:58:12 -0500, T. Early wrote
(in article ):

"Soames123" wrote in message
Uh..
- Maybe there were NO negative reactions ?

I think you may be right. The first weekend will attract all the true
believers, especially with the "get-out-the -moviegoer" drive being
run by the Dems. I wouldn't expect too much in the way of independent
thought.

You appear to be quite an expert on lack of thought - whether
dependent or independent.

From some of your previous posts, I had assumed that your
puppetmaster was pulling your strings. It can now be confirmed.

Gray Shockley
For every complex problem there is an answer
that is clear, simple, and wrong. - H. L. Mencken