Old July 2nd 04, 05:51 PM
Peter Taggart

Default WWRB new frequency

WWRB has an additional frequency 5.745 mhz !!!!!!!!1

WWRB is operating 4 transmitters at night time now : 5.050, 5.085,
5745, 6.890 mhz shortwave!!!!!

Starting at 7:00 pm all 4 transmitters are on the air!!!!!!!!!

Lot's of existing and NEW upstarts joining the WWRB Family of
broadcasters
every day!

visit our web site at www.wwrb.org join our listeners club we will
send you an 8 1/2 by 11 certificate by mail

if you want to view our certificate to see it visit our web page!!!

Old July 3rd 04, 05:22 AM
Levaiathan III

"Peter Taggart" fell from off his toilet
while adjusting a picture on the wall, and in the process of designing
the flux capacitor, where by wind power is a viable alternative
for electric power to short-wave radio transmitters, took a break
an wrote in message with chisel and hammer.....
om...
WWRB has an additional frequency 5.745 MHz !!!!!!!!1
WWRB is operating 4 transmitters at night time now : 5.050, 5.085,
5745, 6.890 mhz short-wave!!!!!
Starting at 7:00 pm all 4 transmitters are on the air!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if the pittance of fee$ from the broadcasters
covers the WWRB electric bill? Unless they're leasing
space on their transmitter site to others for big $$$.

Four transmitters each at 10 Kilowatts...?? That's ALOT of ELECTRICITY
REQUIRED to power those TX's. I hope that DF understands that, with the
imminent "crash and burn" of RG 'brother' Stair's radio empire, due to the
numerous alleged sexual escapades down on the SC farm compound, that
the biggest shortwave cash cow will be gone, likely before the end of 2004.

After that what will you have left but more right wing kooks, the xian
identity
racial purists, the conspiracy theorist gold and freeze-dry food salesman,
and
Reverend "Roscoe" Billy Bob Plan****er of the First Independent Blaptist
Church of West Bumfrig Miss and his Sunday tamborine-bangin snake
handling crowd of trailer dwelling rednecks.....

Oh well, that's domestic shortwave in the USA, more scammers and uneducated
redneck
preeechers on a microphone that is only surpassed by the AM daytime Regional
Radio bands
in the Southeastern USA. Yee Haaaa!! Praize da laawd my dashboard plastic
jesus in my pickup truck and empty beer cans rollin around in the bedliner!

Lot's of existing and NEW upstarts joining the WWRB Family of
broadcasters every day!

Oh joy!

Old July 5th 04, 09:25 PM
fdsafg

Levaiathan III wrote:
I wonder if the pittance of fee$ from the broadcasters
covers the WWRB electric bill? Unless they're leasing
space on their transmitter site to others for big $$$.

From the WWRB FAQ located at http://www.wwrb.org/faq/faqindex.htm:

Q: Do you allow visitors to the station?

A: No, we do not. We provide aircraft communications and we lease space
on our towers to other electronic telecommunication entities. As part of
these lease agreements and after security consciousness from 9-11, we do
not accept visitors.