Old July 3rd 04, 01:47 PM
Radioman390

Default Aircraft Carriers (7) in Pacific Official DOD link

http://www.cffc.navy.mil/gw-summerpulse0603.htm
Old July 3rd 04, 01:54 PM
dxAce

Radioman390 wrote:

Someone said my earier post was disinformation. Here's further confirmation:

http://www.cffc.navy.mil/gw-summerpulse0603.htm

Your original post was disinformation (courtesy of the Straight's Times), read
the other info and you'll find that the CSG's are not going to be congregated
off the coast of China. The URL you just cited states also that the CSG's will
be operating in 5 theatre's. You do know what a theatre means in military terms,
do you not?

Do a Google search for more info on Summer Pulse 04, and please read the
information provided.

TNX,

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old July 3rd 04, 06:30 PM
Dave Holford

Radioman390 wrote:

Someone said my earier post was disinformation. Here's further confirmation:

http://www.cffc.navy.mil/gw-summerpulse0603.htm

Extract from:

http://www.cffc.navy.mil/summerpulse04.htm

Summer Pulse '04 is the simultaneous deployment of seven aircraft strike
groups (CSGs), demonstrating the ability of the Navy to provide credible
combat across the globe, in five theaters with other U.S., allied, and
coalition military forces.

Note "across the globe, in five theaters"

Explore a little further and you will find that the SummerPulse carriers
are spread around the globe from the North Atlantic, Med, Arabian Gulf,
to the Pacific.

Dave
Old July 3rd 04, 07:00 PM
Howard

On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 13:30:24 -0400, Dave Holford
wrote:

Radioman390 wrote:

Someone said my earier post was disinformation. Here's further confirmation:

http://www.cffc.navy.mil/gw-summerpulse0603.htm

Extract from:

http://www.cffc.navy.mil/summerpulse04.htm

Summer Pulse '04 is the simultaneous deployment of seven aircraft strike
groups (CSGs), demonstrating the ability of the Navy to provide credible
combat across the globe, in five theaters with other U.S., allied, and
coalition military forces.

Note "across the globe, in five theaters"

Explore a little further and you will find that the SummerPulse carriers
are spread around the globe from the North Atlantic, Med, Arabian Gulf,
to the Pacific.

Dave

Yup, found just what you & Steve found about the exercise.
Misinformation issue aside, there should still be quite a bit of HF
activity in an exercise of this magnitude. As things get moving
let's all remember to post any active frequencies we find!
Howard
Old July 3rd 04, 10:24 PM
Radioman390

Your original post was disinformation (courtesy of the Straight's Times),
read
the other info and you'll find that the CSG's are not going to be congregated
off the coast of China.

Interersting because the story was carried by UPI, which is owned by Rev. Moon
of the Unification Church who recently was crowned a Prophet in front of 81 US
Senators in a ceremony in the Senate Office Building auditorium. The story was
hushed up to some degree, but Moon belives that Jesus appointed him his
successor as Messiah on Earth.

Eighty-one Senators don't make up a quorom, thank goodness, or we'd have an
official religion.
A Rabbi was there and blew a shofar (divine wind instrument), possibly to imply
consent.
Here's a link to photos, a video, and a guest list.

http://www.gorenfeld.net/blog/2004/0...s-messiah.html

BTW, Rev. Moon owns gun and military munitions factories too.

Where's 007 now that we need him?

Was Ian Fleming writing non-fiction?