Old July 4th 04, 03:27 AM
Michael Bryant

Default Flash.....DxAss Poodle Boy Steve Lare's Popularity in rec.radio.shortwave has dipped below 10%

From: curmudg@eon (Curmudgeon)

Volker Tonn weighed in with a resounding THUMBS DOWN on Poodle Boys behavior.
That nudged DxAsses popularity down below 10% and means he is rejected
by most of this newsgroup as well as his ISP ISERV. He's pushing ever closer
to censorship.

What you don't seem to recognize is that even if you have had an impact on
Lare's behavior, your constant "Poodle" taunting is as bad as anything Steve
has ever done to the group.

Please back off. I'm not seeing Steve's responses to you, but I doubt that he's
doing anything that deserves this treatment.

Let it go and perhaps this NG can move on.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
Old July 4th 04, 04:51 AM
J999w

Give it a rest boys.

jw
K9RZZ
Old July 4th 04, 08:41 AM
dxAce

From: curmudg@eon (Curmudgeon)

Volker Tonn weighed in with a resounding THUMBS DOWN on Poodle Boys behavior.
That nudged DxAsses popularity down below 10% and means he is rejected
by most of this newsgroup as well as his ISP ISERV. He's pushing ever closer
to censorship.

What you don't seem to recognize is that even if you have had an impact on
Lare's behavior, your constant "Poodle" taunting is as bad as anything Steve
has ever done to the group.

Please back off. I'm not seeing Steve's responses to you, but I doubt that he's
doing anything that deserves this treatment.

Let it go and perhaps this NG can move on.

Then stop posting under assumed names 'tard.