Old July 4th 04, 08:17 PM
Telamon

In article ,
"Namikis" wrote:

This seems strange. Discovery Store 800 line says they are out of stock
butthe web site has it.

Bummer.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 4th 04, 10:44 PM
Volker Tonn

dxAce schrieb:

You sold out years ago...

Time to get a bath 'tard .....
Oh, do not forget: Beware of the whales.

Old July 4th 04, 11:22 PM
Namikis

I ordered one. Maybe I should order 10!
"Mitchell Regenbogen" wrote in message
Get them while you can...

http://tinyurl.com/3hgzp

Old July 4th 04, 11:49 PM
Brenda Ann Dyer

I can't order one.. Even though I'm at a US address... because their
website picks up my IP address and says I can't shop there. Anyone order
one for me I can pay for it...

Old July 5th 04, 01:14 AM
Namikis

Sorry - just went back and the web site indicate sthey are out now. Glad I
got to order at least one. This is a sweet deal if in fact I get one for
that price.

Old July 5th 04, 02:22 AM
RHF

= = = Mitchell Regenbogen wrote in message
= = = ...
Get them while you can...

http://tinyurl.com/3hgzp

..

MR,

Check-Out "The Discovery Channel" Store Webpage
- TDC= http://shopping.discovery.com/
- Click-On [Sale Items]
- The first item under Electronics is the
"Grundig Ultimate Shortwave Radio"
- Catalog # 168476
- Pictured is the Grundig Satellit 800 Millennium
- Price Was $499 -and- Now-on-Sale for $199 +S&H +Taxes

For the $199 Grundig Satellit 800 Millennium
GS800M= http://tinyurl.com/3hgzp

NOTE: There is NO mention of these Grundig Satellit 800s
being Refurbished or Reconditioned radio. So these must
be New-In-the-Box Grundig Satellit 800s.

At $199, these look like the "Best Deal in Town" while they last.

Someone said to use Coupon Code: 'summer1' for $10 Discount.
{ I could not verify this. }

FIRST: Sign-Up for eMail Offers and get "EMAIL04" Coupon
for your Purchase during Checkout and you'll save $5.
- GoTo= http://shopping.discovery.com/
- Click-On [Customer Service] at the top of the main webpage.
- Under "Customer Service" Click-On [Email Offers]
- Fill-out the "Email Offers" Form and get a Instant Bonus Coupon.

FWIW: Called three local Discovery Channel Stores and
they do NOT have these radios 'In-Stock' they all said
that the Grundig Satellit 800 was a Catalog Item ONLY.

SECOND: How-To-Buy
- Call Toll-Free 1-800-627-9399
- Go On-Line to http://tinyurl.com/3hgzp

~ RHF

..
Old July 5th 04, 07:21 AM
Steve Silverwood

In article ,
says...
Get them while you can...

http://tinyurl.com/3hgzp

Guess you guys grabbed 'em all -- the site says "Sorry no longer
available" for that item. It lets me put it in the cart, though....

--

-- //Steve//

Steve Silverwood, KB6OJS
Fountain Valley, CA
Email:

Old July 5th 04, 08:37 AM
Mike Terry

How much is the "normal" price please?

Mike

Old July 5th 04, 11:47 AM
RHF

FO&A,

Look for these "NIB" Grundig Satellit 800s on eBay within two weeks )

jftfoi ~ RHF
..
..

.