Old July 4th 04, 07:21 PM
Michael Bryant

Default Address for Yahoo Antennas Group

Could someone post the address of the Yahoo antennas group that RHF used to
post about? I haven't seen any posts from RHF in several months, and I can't
reach him direct.

Thanks,

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
Old July 4th 04, 07:28 PM
dxAce

Michael Bryant wrote:

Could someone post the address of the Yahoo antennas group that RHF used to
post about? I haven't seen any posts from RHF in several months, and I can't
reach him direct.

What? Your great emailing prowess has failed?

Crap, you used to email me all the time, did you not, Fat Boy?

Old July 4th 04, 07:50 PM
John Doty

Old July 4th 04, 09:50 PM
Burr

The guy asked a civil question and doesn't deserve a reply like this.

--
Burr
Grundigs, 200, YB400, 650 & 800

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
ocom (Michael Bryant) wrote:

Could someone post the address of the Yahoo antennas group that RHF used

post about? I haven't seen any posts from RHF in several months, and I

can't
reach him direct.

RHF typically posts every few days. He posted here two days ago.

Why? You can't do a Google search on RRS? Good thing you have that
college education to fall back on when things get tough.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old July 5th 04, 04:03 AM
RHF

BURR,

I Would Agree - If It is On Topic - Respect It [.]

For One and All - For All Are One ~ RHF
..
..
= = = "Burr" wrote in message
= = = ...
The guy asked a civil question and doesn't deserve a reply like this.

--
Burr
Grundigs, 200, YB400, 650 & 800
Drake SW3