Old July 5th 04, 02:52 AM
Llgpt

Default Michael Moore's Movie

It is entertaining to me to see a Democrat doing what Limbaugh has been doing
for the Republicans, for years. Think of it as a Democratic Limbaugh. Turn
about is fair play, right? They're both as full of **** as the Thanksgiving
goose, but the Republicans aren't used to receiving, just giving. Maybe M.
Moore rhetoric will sway as many votes as Limbaugh and everything will even
out.

Les
Old July 5th 04, 03:52 AM
John

"Llgpt" flapped his gums yet said nothing

I liked it, but then again, I believe duhbya is an idiot.

Les

I'd be interested in comparing the presidents resume with yours. I would
be willing to bet that after we're done with the comparison we would have to
judge you as being somewhere below the level of an idiot.

Old July 5th 04, 05:41 AM
John Barnard

Not bloody likely. Go see the movie and watch GWB Jr at his dopey finest. I
rather enjoyed where he continued reading "My Pet Goat" in the classroom after
hearing that the WTC towers had been hit by planes.

Regards

John Barnard

Old July 5th 04, 01:13 PM
GeorgeF

Diverd4777 wrote:
Hi Les:

- have you seen the film yet?
Apparantly people ( even in "Red" States)
applaud at the end

Dan

Well here in Florida when I saw the movie Applauded for 5+ minutes once
the ending credits started to scroll across the screen. I've never seen
a movie where people didn't bolt for the door once the credits started
but after this movie it was like no one wanted to go home...

I really didn't see anything "Controversial". 90% of the movie was
nothing but CNN, MSNBC, and CSPAN news clips. More than anything it
was funny. During this movie the people laughted more than during many
comidies I've seen....

In short it was a funny movie.....And here in the State which Elected
"Bush" everyone applauded.....

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

Old July 5th 04, 03:03 PM
John

John wrote:

"Llgpt" flapped his gums yet said nothing

I liked it, but then again, I believe duhbya is an idiot.

Les

I'd be interested in comparing the presidents resume with yours. I

would
be willing to bet that after we're done with the comparison we would

have to
judge you as being somewhere below the level of an idiot.

You might want to check the facts on that rather than the "Michael Moore
facts". The actual facts are few and far between in this "documentary".
Sadly we've gotten to the point where people like you believe everything
they see in the mainstream media and from liberal ass-clowns like Mr. Moore.
These are people who will say and do anything, including disseminating lies,
and censoring information to get their man elected in November.
So for sucking up all of this crap from an apparently very angry and
disturbed "documentary" maker you may actually be well below the level of an
idiot. Good luck with your future endeavors and don't let your disability
get in your way.

Old July 5th 04, 03:22 PM
David

Big difference: Rush and Hannity and Gallagher and all those people
are whiny and loud mouthed uptight honkies. Michael Moore is funny.

An apt comparison is how Chevy Chase got Gerald Ford defeated.

On 5 Jul 2004 07:07:13 -0700, (LW) wrote:

(Llgpt) wrote ...

Maybe M. Moore rhetoric will sway as many votes as
Limbaugh and everything will even out.

Clinton won 2 elections on El Rushbo's watch. And then there was
2000.

It'll be interesting to see if Moore mobilizes votes any better than
Rush. Americans have the attention span of a gnat.

By election day, most voters won't remember "what movie".