Old August 16th 03, 12:09 PM
Dr Artaud

Default Mel Gibson's movie, Jews, and Jessie Jackson

Mel Gibson's movie, Jews, and Jessie Jackson.

Let's see, paranoid schizophrenics like Hal Turner wrongfully claim that
Jews control the world, or at least so control the U.S. He asserts that
they control the media, both news and entertainment.

It is well known that Jews are significantly represented in the ranks of
attorneys, likely through their diligence in obtaining education and their
willingness to persevere for the amount of time necessary to become
lawyers. Therefore they are especially represented in the ranks of the
ACLU, The American Civil Liberties Union.

The ACLU is a stalwart protector of the 1st Amendment Rights of Freedom of
Speech. They actually have lauded the likes of Larry Flint for his
furtherance of the Freedom of Speech by his promulgation of pornography.
They represent virtually any degenerate that has a new art display of
religious images smeared by feces, or by some sexual degenerate that writes
explicit material on the sexual molestation of little children.

Funny thing is that Jews want to have Mel Gibson's movie banned. Out the
door went all that tripe about the First Amendment that they have been
shoving down our throats for years. What's good for the destruction of the
country appears to be good for many Jews, but come along a movie that
details the last days of Christ, Oi vai, (oy vey), these Freedoms are a
thing of the past, the movie needs banned, it offends Jews. They cared not
about those of us that have been offended for years by the things that they
assiduously fought to protect.

Folks, this should be your wake up call. This demonstrates that Jews do in
fact exercise an inordinate amount of control over America and its
politics, especially considering that they are only about 2% of the U.S.
population, and that they really aren't concerned about the Freedoms that
they endlessly seek to uphold when it come to degeneracy.

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...E13780,00.html

"An organisation working to bring Nazis and other anti-Semites to justice
urged actor-director Mel Gibson today to make changes to his controversial
film The Passion about the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.

The Vienna-based Simon Wiesenthal Centre said the movie, which has not yet
been released, had generated "an unprecedented wave of hate mail" in
response to the movie, which depicts the final 12 hours of Jesus' life.
Rabbi Marvin Hier of the Wiesenthal Center's office in Los Angeles said in
a statement issued overnight that the centre had received hate mail
accusing it "of being Christ killers" after the group publicly expressed
reservations about the film."

The Jesse Jackson tie is that they, Jews in general or perhaps the Simon
Wiesenthal Center specifically, apparently are just another shakedown
group. As Arnold Schwarzenegger appears to have found, neither your Nazi
father nor friends will be a hindrance when you donate sufficiently to the
Simon Wiesenthal Center. Maybe as Mel pumps money into the Simon
Wiesenthal center, they might begin to see the virtue in his "artistic
work".

http://www.nationalpost.com/search/s...79B-DB87-408D-
9AE6-B8EB3B8DDDD8

"It's official, according to Newsweek magazine's latest Conventional Wisdom
column:

"Mad Mel's new film on Christ's final days will fuel anti-Semitism. Just
what the world needs right now."

"Mad Mel is Newsweek's new way of referring to Mel Gibson, the Oscar-
winning producer, director and actor. It is a change in nomenclature for
Newsweek, which is more used to calling him the world's sexiest man.
Stranger still is the fact that no one at Newsweek actually saw the movie,
called The Passion, before condemning it. The film will not be released
until Easter, 2004. Perhaps Newsweek's editors are just miffed at being
excluded from the private screenings of the rough cut that Mr. Gibson has
hosted lately. Those who have been so favoured overwhelmingly praise the
film -- calling it a work of art and rejecting outright any accusations of
intolerance. (A 90-second trailer of the film can be seen at
www.hollywoodjesus.com.)"

Oi vai, it's anti-Semitic, but they haven't even seen the movie yet.

Yeah, Hal Turner is a real nut ball, or is he?
Old August 16th 03, 01:18 PM
Frank Dresser

"Dr Artaud" wrote in message

[snip]

Mel Gibson was living in Australia at the time I started SWLing. I was
amazed how well Radio Australia came in. I mean, Australia is about as far
from North America as you can get without leaving the surface of the planet.
But it boomed in every morning. That's the ionosphere for 'ya. Allows all
sorts of unexpected connections.

Frank Dresser

Old August 16th 03, 02:42 PM
King Pineapple

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message

Mel Gibson was living in Australia at the time I started SWLing. I was
amazed how well Radio Australia came in. I mean, Australia is about as

far
from North America as you can get without leaving the surface of the

planet.
But it boomed in every morning. That's the ionosphere for 'ya. Allows

all
sorts of unexpected connections.

Actually, if you trace the beam RA uses for its 9580 morning (for us, at
least) transmission, it pierces straight thru North America's heartland.

Craig, WPE1HNS
Meredith, NH USA

Drake R8B/Alpha Delta DX Sloper
Sony SW-77
Sony ICF-2010
2 x Phillips/Magnavox D2935
Uniden CR-2021
Knight Kit Star Roamer (permanently tuned to Turkey on 9460)
GE Superadio II/Select-A-Tenna
Delphi Ski-Fi XM/3" Antennae

Tuning since 1963

Old August 16th 03, 04:36 PM
JA

I changed the subject of this thread.

King Pineapple wrote:

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message

Mel Gibson was living in Australia at the time I started SWLing. I was
amazed how well Radio Australia came in. I mean, Australia is about as

far
from North America as you can get without leaving the surface of the

planet.
But it boomed in every morning. That's the ionosphere for 'ya. Allows

all
sorts of unexpected connections.

Actually, if you trace the beam RA uses for its 9580 morning (for us, at
least) transmission, it pierces straight thru North America's heartland.

I'm at 52-15N and 102W and find 6020 is usually better than 9580. I wonder
if this is an antenna thing. I have 150' with a bend in it about 1/2 way.
I can listen in the central time zone 'til 1330 at least (0730 local).
It's an amazingly good signal day and night.
Old August 16th 03, 05:03 PM
Frank Dresser

King Pineapple wrote:

Actually, if you trace the beam RA uses for its 9580 morning (for us, at
least) transmission, it pierces straight thru North America's heartland.

Yes, it does. They used to announce that they were broadcasting to the
Pacific region and North America. They dropped N.America from the
announcement in the late 80's, I think. It still came in very well, but I
came to consider myself more of an evesdropper rather than a listener.

I'm at 52-15N and 102W and find 6020 is usually better than 9580. I

wonder
if this is an antenna thing. I have 150' with a bend in it about 1/2 way.
I can listen in the central time zone 'til 1330 at least (0730 local).
It's an amazingly good signal day and night.

9580 is usually better for me, in the Chicago area. Don't know why.

Frank Dresser

Old August 16th 03, 07:58 PM
JA

King Pineapple wrote:

Actually, if you trace the beam RA uses for its 9580 morning (for us,
at least) transmission, it pierces straight thru North America's
heartland.

Yes, it does. They used to announce that they were broadcasting to the
Pacific region and North America. They dropped N.America from the
announcement in the late 80's, I think. It still came in very well, but I
came to consider myself more of an evesdropper rather than a listener.

I'm at 52-15N and 102W and find 6020 is usually better than 9580. I

wonder
if this is an antenna thing. I have 150' with a bend in it about 1/2
way. I can listen in the central time zone 'til 1330 at least (0730
local). It's an amazingly good signal day and night.

9580 is usually better for me, in the Chicago area. Don't know why.

Frank Dresser

I have an Icom R-75 with the aforementioned 150 footer. What do you have?

Jim Arnold, central Saskatchewan, Canada
Old August 16th 03, 09:06 PM
Dr Artaud

"Frank Dresser" wrote in
:

Hi Frank, I was in Australia once, there were Jews there too. So in the
spirit of shortwave, knowing that Mel has at least heard of shortwave, I
offer the following:

Old August 16th 03, 09:44 PM
Frank Dresser

"JA" wrote in message

I have an Icom R-75 with the aforementioned 150 footer. What do you have?

Jim Arnold, central Saskatchewan, Canada

Years ago, I had a Hallicrafters S-40A and a small Grundig console with a
hurtin' phono and FM section. I used a inverted L attic antenna.

Since then, I've used a variety of mostly tube radios and baseboard short
wire antennas. Could be the combination of the radios and antennas which
have made 9580 more reliable for me. Might even be just habit reinforcing
what I "know" to be true. Suppose I'd need some calibrated equiptment and
standardized antennas to be sure.

Frank Dresser

Old August 17th 03, 01:13 AM
Frank Dresser

"Somebody Somewhere" wrote in message
news:bm9ub3RtZQ==.2a3038ed7fd3745e0e7235efe7f550a6 @1061076992.cotse.net...

No, he isn't a nutball, just a man with the balls to tell it like it is.
Newsweek, of course, is run by jews. No surprise there.

So the jews commit the biggest crime in history and they're ****ting

bricks
because Mel Gibson dares to make an accurate movie about their crime? WTF
is up with these jews? Let's not forget that these are the same sneaky
sonsofbitches that engineered, led, and financed the communist revolution
in Russia, and you can bet your ass they're up to no good in the USA. Why
did we even allow these *******s to get such a stranglehold on the USA?

And
why do we continue to allow it?

Just wait 'till the Jews get control of Hollywood!!

Frank Dresser

Old August 17th 03, 02:50 AM
BDK

In article bm9ub3RtZQ==.2a3038ed7fd3745e0e7235efe7f550a6@
1061076992.cotse.net, uter says...
Dr Artaud wrote:

[...]

Crime??? Wasn't the whole point supposed to be that he DIES and is
resurected? Sheesh..

BDK