Old July 11th 04, 12:58 AM
Brenda Ann Dyer

"Larry" wrote in message news:NwYHc.985$sj.620@lakeread02...

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
On Sat 10 Jul 2004 12:56:26p, "Larry" wrote in message

We just came back from a lovely vacation in France, and spent a lot of
money while there. Great country!

I've found that to be (almost) universally true: Everyone's friendlier

when
you're spending money. As to the sum of my experiences in France, all I

can
say is, "Aren't you the lucky one!"

Whole lot of Americans over there agreed with me as well. btw: I spent the
money at the airport on the way back, not at the small towns we visited.

the
French people were very kind, they sure as hell spoke better English than
most of us Americans who tried to speak a few words of French.

I would rate them a hell of a lot friendlier than the Brits!

We tend to judge the people in a country by the actions of their
government.. which is one reason so many people hate Americans.. they don't
know the people, only the leaders..

Old July 11th 04, 05:03 AM
Brian

What are the odds of Slippery Bill choking to death on his own vomit?
(and soon, hopefully)

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

Slippery Bill? Is that all that you've got? All that I have to say to you
is: George W Bush will go down in November. Care to make a wager?

Brian

Old July 11th 04, 04:49 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Brian" wrote in message
link.net...
| What are the odds of Slippery Bill choking to death on his own vomit?
| (and soon, hopefully)
|
| 73,
|
| --
| Steve Lawrence
| KAØPMD
| Burnsville, Minnesota
|
| Slippery Bill? Is that all that you've got? All that I have to say to you
| is: George W Bush will go down in November. Care to make a wager?
|

| Brian

Hey, it's the "Imaginary Friend at What the ****" guy again!
(See munged email address)

Hey, Buddy, last I'd heard from you, I was chiding you for your
moronic email address, and for your shining example of mature
conduct, but you ran off after getting your ass kicked. I see you
have returned to our little sandbox - ready for more ass kicking,
or are you going to say, "**** you" and run away like you did
last time?

Does your Mommy know you're playing with her Gateway, little man?

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Old July 11th 04, 05:24 PM
Brian Denley

Diverd4777 wrote:
In article , "Bill E

God loves you, and I love you. And you can count on both of us as a
powerful message that people who wonder about their future can hear.
- George W. Bush, Los Angeles, Calif., March 3, 2004

- W.T.F. does THAT mean ???

It means that Bush is a religious fundamentalist, just like Osama. They
both scare me.

--
Brian Denley

Old July 11th 04, 08:13 PM
Brian

Hey, it's the "Imaginary Friend at What the ****" guy again!
(See munged email address)

Hey, Buddy, last I'd heard from you, I was chiding you for your
moronic email address, and for your shining example of mature
conduct, but you ran off after getting your ass kicked. I see you
have returned to our little sandbox - ready for more ass kicking,
or are you going to say, "**** you" and run away like you did
last time?

Does your Mommy know you're playing with her Gateway, little man?

I should have expected an intelligent response such as that from you. I also
wouldn't consider having an idiot make fun of my email address an ass
kicking. Goodbye idiot.

Old July 11th 04, 09:11 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Brian" wrote in message
k.net...

| Hey, it's the "Imaginary Friend at What the ****" guy again!
| (See munged email address)
|
| Hey, Buddy, last I'd heard from you, I was chiding you for your
| moronic email address, and for your shining example of mature
| conduct, but you ran off after getting your ass kicked. I see you
| have returned to our little sandbox - ready for more ass kicking,
| or are you going to say, "**** you" and run away like you did
| last time?
|
| Does your Mommy know you're playing with her Gateway, little man?
|
| I should have expected an intelligent response such as that from you. I
also
| wouldn't consider having an idiot make fun of my email address an ass
| kicking. Goodbye idiot.

Hee hee! There he goes again, folks, yet another loony left Bribaby.
I've run you off again - see you later, Kool-Aid man!

Old July 11th 04, 09:27 PM
Brian

Hee hee! There he goes again, folks, yet another loony left Bribaby.
I've run you off again - see you later, Kool-Aid man!

What a clever response. You have to get up pretty early in the morning to
get one past you I see. I wonder why you didn't refute being called an
idiot, I suppose there's no sense in denying something that you obviously
can't hide. Well, don't spend too much time on your next witty reply, I've
already grown bored with this exchange. So long, idiot.

Old July 11th 04, 10:17 PM
Brian

Keep dancing, leash - boy!

Keep living in a trailer, redneck.

Old July 12th 04, 04:46 AM
Honus

"Dan" wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 16:24:04 GMT, "Brian Denley"
wrote:

- George W. Bush, Los Angeles, Calif., March 3, 2004

- W.T.F. does THAT mean ???

It means that Bush is a religious fundamentalist, just like Osama. They
both scare me.

The difference, of course, is that President Bush won't cut your head
off if you don't convert to his religion (whatever religion that is).

The difference, of course, is that Osama has a fraction of the power that
Bush has.

Being the Christian fundamentalist that Bush is, and believing as he does
that his God specifically placed him in the office of the presidency, more
than a few people have wondered aloud if he might feel some sort of divine
mandate towards bringing about (or encouraging us towards) the Biblical
Armageddon, thereby ushering in the era for which his kind spend so much
time on their knees praying for. (Come, sweet Jesus.) I feel safe in
assuming that Bush believes God placed him in the presidency in order to
further the Divine will; the problem lies in ascertaining that will. I'm not
comfortable with the thought of anybody running the country and influencing
the entire world based on what they believe their God is telling them to do,
especially when they are fundamentalist proponents of a religion that claims
that the end of the world is a good thing.

Bush believes that he is an agent of God just as much as Osama believes it
of himself. They both believe that they worship the One True God(tm). And
they're both frightening. Not as frightening as the thought of Kerry taking
over, but still....

And what, by the way, does any of this have to do with shortwave?

--

"Man is a Religious Animal. Man is the only Religious Animal. He is
the only animal that has the True Religion -- several of them. He is the

Mark Twain

France is conquered by of all things, an Italian. Clint Policy 3 October 12th 03 05:21 AM
France, keeping in mind its recent history General 0 October 11th 03 04:19 AM
France, keeping in mind its recent history General 0 October 11th 03 04:19 AM
No Heaven for CW coders Clint Policy 21 September 24th 03 10:42 PM
No Heaven for CW coders Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL General 3 September 19th 03 04:12 PM