Old July 12th 04, 05:05 AM
Willy Everhart 10

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 03:46:04 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

"Dan" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 16:24:04 GMT, "Brian Denley"
wrote:

Diverd4777 wrote:
In article , "Bill E

God loves you, and I love you. And you can count on both of us as a
powerful message that people who wonder about their future can hear.
- George W. Bush, Los Angeles, Calif., March 3, 2004

- W.T.F. does THAT mean ???

It means that Bush is a religious fundamentalist, just like Osama. They
both scare me.

The difference, of course, is that President Bush won't cut your head
off if you don't convert to his religion (whatever religion that is).

The difference, of course, is that Osama has a fraction of the power that
Bush has.

Being the Christian fundamentalist that Bush is, and believing as he does
that his God specifically placed him in the office of the presidency, more
than a few people have wondered aloud if he might feel some sort of divine
mandate towards bringing about (or encouraging us towards) the Biblical
Armageddon, thereby ushering in the era for which his kind spend so much
time on their knees praying for. (Come, sweet Jesus.) I feel safe in
assuming that Bush believes God placed him in the presidency in order to
further the Divine will; the problem lies in ascertaining that will. I'm not
comfortable with the thought of anybody running the country and influencing
the entire world based on what they believe their God is telling them to do,
especially when they are fundamentalist proponents of a religion that claims
that the end of the world is a good thing.

Bush believes that he is an agent of God just as much as Osama believes it
of himself. They both believe that they worship the One True God(tm). And
they're both frightening. Not as frightening as the thought of Kerry taking
over, but still....

And what, by the way, does any of this have to do with shortwave?

Honus - love the God(tm) thing. That rules.
Old July 12th 04, 06:22 AM
Burr

So, What's wrong with that????

--
Burr

Vote "RIGHT"
Vote Republican

Old July 12th 04, 02:08 PM
Frank Dresser

"Honus" wrote in message

[...]

The consensus view of the SW radio patriots is that George W. Bush is the
frontman for Skull & Bones, the Illuminati and Satan himself. Alex Jones is
the most prominent proponent of this point of view.

Bush believes that he is an agent of God just as much as Osama believes it
of himself. They both believe that they worship the One True God(tm). And
they're both frightening. Not as frightening as the thought of Kerry

taking
over, but still....

Again, Alex Jones tells us there's little real difference between the
Bonesmen Bush and Kerry. He says it's a false choice presented by the
Illuminati.

And what, by the way, does any of this have to do with shortwave?

No person can long listen to US shortwave radio without getting spun into
the zealous swirl of evangelism. And none of our newly minted neophyte
evangelists can bear the thought of his fellow SWLs voting for Satan's One
True Party. Unfortunately, our neo-evs don't know the whole truth.

Satan is a Republicrat.

Frank Dresser

Old July 12th 04, 08:36 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Brian" wrote in message nk.net...
Keep dancing, leash - boy!

Keep living in a trailer, redneck.

Keep playing with your "imaginary friend," Bribaby!

Every time I post, you reply.

Good Bribaby, good bribaby.

Keep dancing for me - you're good at following my commands!

73, etc.

SL
Old July 12th 04, 10:37 PM
Brian

Keep playing with your "imaginary friend," Bribaby!

Every time I post, you reply.

Good Bribaby, good bribaby.

Keep dancing for me - you're good at following my commands!

73, etc.

Who's dancing for who, Stevie boy?

Old July 13th 04, 02:09 AM
Honus

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message

snip

Bush believes that he is an agent of God just as much as Osama believes

it
of himself. They both believe that they worship the One True God(tm).

And
they're both frightening. Not as frightening as the thought of Kerry

taking
over, but still....

Again, Alex Jones tells us there's little real difference between the
Bonesmen Bush and Kerry. He says it's a false choice presented by the
Illuminati.

Huh. Well, FWIW I agree with half of what he says. No one's perfect! g

And what, by the way, does any of this have to do with shortwave?

No person can long listen to US shortwave radio without getting spun into
the zealous swirl of evangelism.

That's the one thing that surprised me the most after getting my SW
radio...all of the evangelizing. I certainly expected -some-, but gee whiz!

And none of our newly minted neophyte
evangelists can bear the thought of his fellow SWLs voting for Satan's One
True Party. Unfortunately, our neo-evs don't know the whole truth.

Satan is a Republicrat.

Amen.

--

"Man is a Religious Animal. Man is the only Religious Animal. He is
the only animal that has the True Religion -- several of them. He is the

Mark Twain

Old July 13th 04, 04:36 AM
uncle arnie

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 09:03 pm -0600 UTC, Burr posted:
MM

What are we going to do about those damn French!!!!!

Give them back the statue of liberty for starters.
Old July 13th 04, 05:47 AM
Frank Dresser

"Honus" wrote in message

[snip]

That's the one thing that surprised me the most after getting my SW
radio...all of the evangelizing. I certainly expected -some-, but gee

whiz!

[snip]

Traditional propaganda international SW broadcasting is being cut back. But
there must have been 20 SW transmitters started in the US over the last
couple of decades or so, and most of them are run by evangalists. An hour's
time now typically costs a dollar a minute, or less.

And there's plenty of time for sale, not only for evangalists, but for most
anybody who has a few bucks and is just bustin' out with Special Knowledge.

Frank Dresser

France is conquered by of all things, an Italian. Clint Policy 3 October 12th 03 05:21 AM
France, keeping in mind its recent history General 0 October 11th 03 04:19 AM
France, keeping in mind its recent history General 0 October 11th 03 04:19 AM
No Heaven for CW coders Clint Policy 21 September 24th 03 10:42 PM
No Heaven for CW coders Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL General 3 September 19th 03 04:12 PM