RadioBanter

-   -   Read It & Weep! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/43669-read-weep.html)

dxAce July 11th 04 10:28 PM

DXZoner wrote:

WOW! You spelled 'tard twice. You are a republican! I'm not going to get in
a contest with you Steve. You post about a thousand times per day, and I
don't sit in front of rrs salivating and mumbling to myself like you
obvioulsy do. Take it easy on your self Steve, try going outoors and
breathing fresh air. And maybe you should drink something that does not have
an acohol content. You are a perfect example of an old saying. "there are
only 2 kinds of republicans, rich ones and stupid ones." I have seen the pic
of your house and antenna 'farm', and you are certainly not rich.

Care to post a pic of your 23 radio's, house and antenna farm?

I'll be waiting.

23 SW radios and counting.
"dxAce" wrote in message

DXZoner wrote:

[big snip]

Try posting not using HTML, 'tard!

Should I be impressed because you have 23 short-wave radios? Not!

That doesn't detract from the fact that you drink Kool-Aid. (They do
have sugar free Kool-Aid, 'tard.)

DXZoner July 11th 04 10:34 PM

Call you Steve? Sorry, I'm not interested in a relationship with you. You're
the wrong gender. You are getting crazier by the day. Keep thinking your a
republican boy. Someday you will wake up from you soma slumber. Hope it's
not to late.
"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

DXZoner wrote:

[big snip]

Try posting not using HTML, 'tard!

Should I be impressed because you have 23 short-wave radios? Not!

That doesn't detract from the fact that you drink Kool-Aid. (They do
have sugar free Kool-Aid, 'tard.)

Oh yeah, if you'd really like to give me a wake up call, I'd like one
tomorrow at 1100 GMT.

For a challenged person such as yourself that's 0700 EDT, or 7 AM...

Got it?

The number is 616-335-9762.

Now you just hump yourself out of bed (if you can) and give me a call.

DXZoner July 11th 04 10:38 PM

"warren" wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 15:52:15 -0400, dxAce wrote:

DXZoner wrote:

From Reuters today, in Newsweek tomorrow.
Bush administration's homeland securtity Dept, wants the "New Election
Assistance Commision" [est 2002] to find a way to suspend the Nov.

election
in, case of an attack by the Boogie Man, Al-CIA-da or any other reason

they
can come up with.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...toryID=5637434

Makes sense to me. Steps would indeed need to be taken if an attack were

to occur within a few days of or on
election day itself.

And, it would depend upon the nature of the attack.

Keep drinkin' that Kool-Aid.

What's this? President for life!

President for life. no, Dictator for life. Just what the blind sheep wanted,
makes it easier for them. They don't have to think.

dxAce July 11th 04 10:40 PM

DXZoner wrote:

Call you Steve? Sorry, I'm not interested in a relationship with you. You're
the wrong gender. You are getting crazier by the day. Keep thinking your a
republican boy. Someday you will wake up from you soma slumber. Hope it's
not to late.

Learn to spell before it's too late kid. If you think I was looking for a
relationship with you then your comprehension skills are lower than I had
imagined.

dxAce July 11th 04 10:46 PM

DXZoner wrote:

"warren" wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 15:52:15 -0400, dxAce wrote:

DXZoner wrote:

From Reuters today, in Newsweek tomorrow.
Bush administration's homeland securtity Dept, wants the "New Election
Assistance Commision" [est 2002] to find a way to suspend the Nov.

election
in, case of an attack by the Boogie Man, Al-CIA-da or any other reason

they
can come up with.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...toryID=5637434

Makes sense to me. Steps would indeed need to be taken if an attack were

to occur within a few days of or on
election day itself.

And, it would depend upon the nature of the attack.

Keep drinkin' that Kool-Aid.

What's this? President for life!

President for life. no, Dictator for life. Just what the blind sheep wanted,
makes it easier for them. They don't have to think.

But, you'll still have to drink... that glorious Kool-Aid that you all cherish and love.

As far as thinking goes, check out the relative intelligence/education levels of the Republicans vs.
Democrats.

Get back to me after you get done choking on your own vomit.

David July 11th 04 11:25 PM

The election could be called at that time and no one wouldn't
understand. That's just plain common sense.

The fact they're thinking out loud says something beyond that.

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 17:12:00 -0400, dxAce wrote:

David wrote:

The fact that they would explore the legality of this in public says
to me that this is a trial balloon or perhaps a ''your mother's on the
roof'' gambit.

Either way, it's an engraved invitation to some hooligan to make
trouble, being publicised like this. Seems a tad suspicious on a
couple levels. Not fully passing the stink test...

You must buy it by the barrel...

Read the article... it makes sense. Lets say there are chemical attacks all over, or a nuclear attack on election
day, do you really think it makes sense to have an election that day?

Crap, if that all happened that day, the election went as planned, and GWB won, you Kool-Aid drinkers would have
a **** fit and want to have the election all over.

Damn, you folks are ignorant.

dxAce July 11th 04 11:29 PM

David wrote:

The election could be called at that time and no one wouldn't
understand. That's just plain common sense.

The fact they're thinking out loud says something beyond that.

Yeah, you just listen to the voices in your head don't you?

Frickin' Kool-Aid drinker.

Flush.............

dxAce July 12th 04 01:03 AM

dxAce wrote:

DXZoner wrote:

WOW! You spelled 'tard twice. You are a republican! I'm not going to get in
a contest with you Steve. You post about a thousand times per day, and I
don't sit in front of rrs salivating and mumbling to myself like you
obvioulsy do. Take it easy on your self Steve, try going outoors and
breathing fresh air. And maybe you should drink something that does not have
an acohol content. You are a perfect example of an old saying. "there are
only 2 kinds of republicans, rich ones and stupid ones." I have seen the pic
of your house and antenna 'farm', and you are certainly not rich.

Care to post a pic of your 23 radio's, house and antenna farm?

I'll be waiting.

Still waiting, 'tard. Maybe you'd rather substitute a pic of that drum of
Kool-Aid.

Diverd4777 July 12th 04 01:58 AM

On Sept 11, around 7:45 A.M. We went to Vote.

By 10:00 A.M the Subways , Airports Bridges, tunnels had been shut down,
and we were all Evacuationg Midtown.

there was a huge yellow cloud over Lower Manhattan.
Ambulances with " Blood Bank" on hand painted signs rushed south.
Occasionally you'd see a Police car, Covered with Grey Mud, its Windshield
streaked partially clean come from the south.
All the Hospital Emergency Rooms stood ready to receive the wounded; who never
came.

At around 7:00 P.M people , who had been sitting on the sidewalk, exhausted
after walking the miles and miles from downtown
were allowed to Walk across the George Washington Bridge.
I'm sure there were similar tales from Washington

No one in New York gave a rats ass about " The Election"
They just rescheduled them.

In article om, "DXZoner"

Subject: Read It & Weep!
From: "DXZoner"
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 19:40:14 GMT

From Reuters today, in Newsweek tomorrow.
Bush administration's homeland securtity Dept, wants the "New Election
Assistance Commision" [est 2002] to find a way to suspend the Nov. election
in, case of an attack by the Boogie Man, Al-CIA-da or any other reason they
can come up with.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...CV4QDMCRBAE0CF

EY?type=topNews&storyID=5637434

dxAce July 12th 04 02:01 AM

Diverd4777 wrote:

On Sept 11, around 7:45 A.M. We went to Vote.

By 10:00 A.M the Subways , Airports Bridges, tunnels had been shut down,
and we were all Evacuationg Midtown.

there was a huge yellow cloud over Lower Manhattan.
Ambulances with " Blood Bank" on hand painted signs rushed south.
Occasionally you'd see a Police car, Covered with Grey Mud, its Windshield
streaked partially clean come from the south.
All the Hospital Emergency Rooms stood ready to receive the wounded; who never
came.

At around 7:00 P.M people , who had been sitting on the sidewalk, exhausted
after walking the miles and miles from downtown
were allowed to Walk across the George Washington Bridge.
I'm sure there were similar tales from Washington

No one in New York gave a rats ass about " The Election"
They just rescheduled them.

OK Soames123... whatever you say. Hit the road, 'tard!