RadioBanter

-   -   Read It & Weep! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/43669-read-weep.html)

dxAce July 13th 04 09:25 PM

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: Dan

Wow, so there is one asshole that *doesn't* post from AOL!
Whoopdefriggindo!

What it means, asshole, is that if you had the intelligence to be able to read
headers you'd realize that the vast majority of posters you accuse me of being
aren't posting from AOL. But you really aren't that intelligent.

Pathetic and boggling.

Just like you, liar boy!

Michael Bryant July 13th 04 09:27 PM

From: JJ

I agree with Dan, you are the type that screams and whines about Bush,
but it they don't put some kind of contingency voting plan in place and
something happens you will be one of the first to jump up and down, yell
and scream about Bush not having a plan

Well, JJ, in today's news Rice swears Bush doesn't have such a plan. I bet you
won't fault him him for not having a contingency plan, right?

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A,
Degen 1102, GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nospam" to reply)

dxAce July 13th 04 09:31 PM

From: JJ

I agree with Dan, you are the type that screams and whines about Bush,
but it they don't put some kind of contingency voting plan in place and
something happens you will be one of the first to jump up and down, yell
and scream about Bush not having a plan

Well, JJ, in today's news Rice swears Bush doesn't have such a plan. I bet you
won't fault him him for not having a contingency plan, right?

What was your contingency plan after you got caught lying about having a PhD and
lying about getting fired from Louisville Technical Institute?

You also lied to me about never posting here again.

dxAce

MnMikew July 13th 04 10:01 PM

From: JJ

I agree with Dan, you are the type that screams and whines about Bush,
but it they don't put some kind of contingency voting plan in place and
something happens you will be one of the first to jump up and down, yell
and scream about Bush not having a plan

Well, JJ, in today's news Rice swears Bush doesn't have such a plan. I bet

you
won't fault him him for not having a contingency plan, right?

No plans to postpone the elections.

Michael Bryant July 13th 04 10:10 PM

From: "MnMikew"

No plans to postpone the elections.

Weren't you saying, yesterday, that contingency plans were essential?

Michael Bryant July 13th 04 10:11 PM

From: "MnMikew"

Yep, JD got spanked and his response was pathetic and boggling!

And your response wasent? Debate coach my ass.

You can't even spell "wasn't"?

Brenda Ann Dyer July 13th 04 10:14 PM

"Dan" wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:41:34 +0900, "Brenda Ann Dyer"
wrote:

"Dan" wrote in message
.. .
On 13 Jul 2004 01:17:56 GMT, ospam (Michael Bryant)
wrote:
If there *is* an attack a day or two before the election - to the
point where everyone is too distracted/upset/dead to vote, it will be
a Good Thing to have a plan in place to delay it a week or two.

Hey, the dead have been voting in Chicago for decades.. and in several
southern states, as well. What's the big deal.

My favorite Shoe cartoon went something like this:

Senator Batson D. Belfry: My constituents give me their undying loyalty!

Professor: Yeah, they keep voting for him long after they're dead..

I miss Shoe. Is it still running?

It's still in Stars and Stripes..

dxAce July 14th 04 02:07 AM

Dan wrote:

On 13 Jul 2004 20:22:59 GMT, ospam (Michael Bryant)

From: Dan

Wow, so there is one asshole that *doesn't* post from AOL!
Whoopdefriggindo!

What it means, asshole, is that if you had the intelligence to be able to read
headers you'd realize that the vast majority of posters you accuse me of being
aren't posting from AOL. But you really aren't that intelligent.

No, actually, most of them are. diverd4777 and soames123 did.
Funny how they seem to have gone missing now that "Michael Bryant" is
posting again!

The funniest darn thing that I ever, ever see here is Michael W. Bryant accusing
others of not being intelligent.

dxAce

John Barnard July 14th 04 06:05 AM

Bush never has a clue so why should he have a plan?

Vote for the Republican ticket of Smoke and Mirrors in 2004!

John Barnard

Dan wrote:

On 13 Jul 2004 01:17:56 GMT, ospam (Michael Bryant)
wrote:

Geezus! You claim I'm every AOL (the largest ISP in the world!) poster in this
newsgroup and you then claim Dems are paranoiacs for pointing out that Bush is
laying plans to cancel the election?

No, just every asshole AOL poster who just happens to post with your
style of rants.

No one is talking about "cancelling" the election, dumbass.
If there *is* an attack a day or two before the election - to the
point where everyone is too distracted/upset/dead to vote, it will be
a Good Thing to have a plan in place to delay it a week or two.
Remember, New York did this very thing and Democracy survived.

If there is an attack a day or two before the election and there is
*no* plan, you would be the first one here screaming how "Bush has no
plan"!

It's a good idea to have contingency plans, jackass. Hopefully, it
won't be needed.

Stop being so hysterical. Put down the crack pipe.

Dan

Grundig S800, S650, S700, YB400, YB550PE, S350
Degen DE1102, Kaito KA1102
Drake R8, Radio Shack DX-440
E. H. Scott 23 tube Imperial Allwave in Tasman cabinet (1936)