Old July 11th 04, 08:40 PM
DXZoner

Default Read It & Weep!

From Reuters today, in Newsweek tomorrow.
Bush administration's homeland securtity Dept, wants the "New Election
Assistance Commision" [est 2002] to find a way to suspend the Nov. election
in, case of an attack by the Boogie Man, Al-CIA-da or any other reason they
can come up with.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...toryID=5637434

Old July 11th 04, 08:52 PM
dxAce

DXZoner wrote:

From Reuters today, in Newsweek tomorrow.
Bush administration's homeland securtity Dept, wants the "New Election
Assistance Commision" [est 2002] to find a way to suspend the Nov. election
in, case of an attack by the Boogie Man, Al-CIA-da or any other reason they
can come up with.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...toryID=5637434

Makes sense to me. Steps would indeed need to be taken if an attack were to occur within a few days of or on
election day itself.

And, it would depend upon the nature of the attack.

Keep drinkin' that Kool-Aid.

Old July 11th 04, 09:23 PM
DXZoner

I don't drink Kool-Ade because you have to put sugar in it, and I'm diabetic. I do like diet coke though. I knew you would be the first to hump this post Steve.
You know Steve I have been in this group a few years now, I just don't post much anymore. Used to be, you acted like you were at least maginally intelligent. But latley, I think you may have suffered some kind of severe mental problem. That can be cured if you seek help, however, if you are just being an asshole, there is no cure for that.
I have no doubt that you would be in favor of a suspended election if it looks like Bush is going to lose again, and it sure does. But, that is the way the new-republicans think, they do not care about the American way, only the republican way. If you are a thinking person, who really cares about the basic precepts of America, you would not, could not, support such an obvious and predictable sham by the administration. A suspended election has been their contingency plan since they took over. You repuiblicans are the biggest chicken-****s in history, you are scared of your own shadow, and every time Bush, Cheney, Ashcroft or Ridge says BOO, you hide under you bed. You would be funny if you were not so pathtic, and the very fabric of America itself was not on the line. You really need a wake up call.

23 SW radios and counting.
"dxAce" wrote in message ...

From Reuters today, in Newsweek tomorrow.

Old July 11th 04, 09:32 PM
dxAce

DXZoner wrote:

[big snip]

Try posting not using HTML, 'tard!

Should I be impressed because you have 23 short-wave radios? Not!

That doesn't detract from the fact that you drink Kool-Aid. (They do
have sugar free Kool-Aid, 'tard.)

Old July 11th 04, 09:40 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

DXZoner wrote:

[big snip]

Try posting not using HTML, 'tard!

Should I be impressed because you have 23 short-wave radios? Not!

That doesn't detract from the fact that you drink Kool-Aid. (They do
have sugar free Kool-Aid, 'tard.)

Oh yeah, if you'd really like to give me a wake up call, I'd like one
tomorrow at 1100 GMT.

For a challenged person such as yourself that's 0700 EDT, or 7 AM...

Got it?

The number is 616-335-9762.

Now you just hump yourself out of bed (if you can) and give me a call.

Old July 11th 04, 09:40 PM
warren

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 15:52:15 -0400, dxAce wrote:

DXZoner wrote:

From Reuters today, in Newsweek tomorrow.
Bush administration's homeland securtity Dept, wants the "New Election
Assistance Commision" [est 2002] to find a way to suspend the Nov. election
in, case of an attack by the Boogie Man, Al-CIA-da or any other reason they
can come up with.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...toryID=5637434

Makes sense to me. Steps would indeed need to be taken if an attack were to occur within a few days of or on
election day itself.

And, it would depend upon the nature of the attack.

Keep drinkin' that Kool-Aid.

What's this? President for life!

Old July 11th 04, 09:46 PM
DXZoner

WOW! You spelled 'tard twice. You are a republican! I'm not going to get in
a contest with you Steve. You post about a thousand times per day, and I
don't sit in front of rrs salivating and mumbling to myself like you
obvioulsy do. Take it easy on your self Steve, try going outoors and
breathing fresh air. And maybe you should drink something that does not have
an acohol content. You are a perfect example of an old saying. "there are
only 2 kinds of republicans, rich ones and stupid ones." I have seen the pic
of your house and antenna 'farm', and you are certainly not rich.

23 SW radios and counting.

Old July 11th 04, 09:56 PM
dxAce

DXZoner wrote:

WOW! You spelled 'tard twice.

You can count. Amazing!

You are a republican!

Yep!

I'm not going to get in
a contest with you Steve.

Cause you'd lose?

You post about a thousand times per day, and I
don't sit in front of rrs salivating and mumbling to myself like you
obvioulsy do.

I don't mumble, but I can spell obviously!

Take it easy on your self Steve, try going outoors and
breathing fresh air.

Got fresh air all over the place here. Drop that bong and breathe some!

And maybe you should drink something that does not have
an acohol content.

Not drinking. Perhaps if you put yours down you might learn how to spell
alcohol.

You are a perfect example of an old saying. "there are
only 2 kinds of republicans, rich ones and stupid ones." I have seen the pic
of your house and antenna 'farm', and you are certainly not rich.

Never said I was rich. But heck, it's a pretty nice place for listening to the
radio!

Keep drinkin' the Kool-Aid, 'tard!

Old July 11th 04, 10:04 PM
David

The fact that they would explore the legality of this in public says
to me that this is a trial balloon or perhaps a ''your mother's on the
roof'' gambit.

Either way, it's an engraved invitation to some hooligan to make
trouble, being publicised like this. Seems a tad suspicious on a
couple levels. Not fully passing the stink test...

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 15:52:15 -0400, dxAce wrote:

From Reuters today, in Newsweek tomorrow.

Old July 11th 04, 10:12 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

The fact that they would explore the legality of this in public says
to me that this is a trial balloon or perhaps a ''your mother's on the
roof'' gambit.

Either way, it's an engraved invitation to some hooligan to make
trouble, being publicised like this. Seems a tad suspicious on a
couple levels. Not fully passing the stink test...

You must buy it by the barrel...

Read the article... it makes sense. Lets say there are chemical attacks all over, or a nuclear attack on election
day, do you really think it makes sense to have an election that day?

Crap, if that all happened that day, the election went as planned, and GWB won, you Kool-Aid drinkers would have
a **** fit and want to have the election all over.

Damn, you folks are ignorant.

read and weep Woger ...and the belgrade bastard Chuck...K1KW General 2 October 4th 04 12:58 PM
read and weep Woger ...and the belgrade bastard Chuck...K1KW Policy 2 October 4th 04 12:58 PM
Read and Weep, Damn Burr Shortwave 2 March 28th 04 10:41 PM
Read it and WEEP!!! stewart Policy 0 January 20th 04 01:10 AM