Old July 15th 04, 03:14 AM
Joe Heafner

Default question about DX-398 settings

Is it possible to save the same frequency on two different pages? I
could have sworn I'd done it before, but now it doesn't seem to work.
I've saved a particular frequency on one page and want that same
frequency simultaneously on a second page.
Old July 15th 04, 04:54 AM
T. Early

"Joe Heafner" wrote in message
m...
Is it possible to save the same frequency on two different pages? I
could have sworn I'd done it before, but now it doesn't seem to

work.
I've saved a particular frequency on one page and want that same
frequency simultaneously on a second page.

Yes, but I believe that you have to -manually- tune the frequency when
you want to assign it to the second page. I'm not sure that this the
best way, but I usually go to the page, enter a frequency close to the
one I want to save (and which hasn't been saved somewhere else--say
7.411 if I intend to save 7.410), then manually tune to the frequency
I want and do memory-enter.

Old July 15th 04, 05:33 AM
beaver

"Joe Heafner" wrote in message
m...
Is it possible to save the same frequency on two different pages? I
could have sworn I'd done it before, but now it doesn't seem to work.
I've saved a particular frequency on one page and want that same
frequency simultaneously on a second page.

Yes it possible to the same frequency on different pages. Input the
frequency and press enter. It will go to the previously entered page with
that frequency. Now press the Memo key, then the Page key and turn tuning
dial to the desired page and press enter.

Another buying advice question - concerning a portable Nyimbo Shortwave 6 April 3rd 04 05:51 AM
QEI INC. QUINDAR RADIO UNIT TELEMETRY QUESTION got from hamfest john private smith General 0 November 22nd 03 04:19 AM
BPL Video On-Line JJ Policy 31 August 17th 03 09:12 PM
Question regarding police tactics and scanners noobie Scanner 0 July 29th 03 12:48 AM