RadioBanter

-   -   Air America Ratings continue to decline (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/43758-air-america-ratings-continue-decline.html)

Mark S. Holden July 16th 04 04:40 PM

Air America Ratings continue to decline

Hi

Air America ratings continue to drop - they had a 2.2 share in April, a 1.7 in May, and a 1.2 in June. (from Drudge)

At this rate, they could have lower ratings than Profit Stare by October.

dxAce July 16th 04 05:05 PM

"Mark S. Holden" wrote:

Hi

Air America ratings continue to drop - they had a 2.2 share in April, a 1.7 in May, and a 1.2 in June. (from Drudge)

In addition to that, Rush has a 4.8 share vs. Air America's 1.7 share in NYC.

At this rate, they could have lower ratings than Profit Stare by October.

Burr July 16th 04 05:14 PM

Do you listen to Rush?

--
Burr

Vote "RIGHT"
Vote Republican

T. Early July 16th 04 05:23 PM

"dxAce" wrote in message

"Mark S. Holden" wrote:

Hi

Air America ratings continue to drop - they had a 2.2 share in

April, a 1.7 in May, and a 1.2 in June. (from Drudge)

In addition to that, Rush has a 4.8 share vs. Air America's 1.7

share in NYC.

And that's the margin in one of the most liberal cities in the
country. But the left has plenty of other outlets to hear their views
aired, so AirAmerica, in some ways, is also competing against NPR, the
major dailys, and non-Fox News television.

Diverd4777 July 16th 04 06:11 PM

- Looked; couldn't find any source.

I think their best shows are " Morning Sedition" with the schtick
about the " Presidential Palm Pilot"
the daily " Liberal Agenda" faxed in from the Streisand Coumpound
and
" Recovery Corner"
( where mark is Reaching out to fellow Alcoholic Brother George Bush)

*Bend your mind before you bend your elbow
Anger is one letter away from Danger.*

and Randi Rhodes. in the afternoon.

400

dxAce July 16th 04 06:47 PM

Burr wrote:

Do you listen to Rush?

Sure do. Listening right now.

dxAce

dxAce July 16th 04 06:50 PM

Diverd4777 wrote:

- Looked; couldn't find any source.

Have Soames123 or Chandler7600 look it up for you!

Burr July 16th 04 07:06 PM

"dxAce" wrote in message

Burr wrote:

Do you listen to Rush?

Sure do. Listening right now.

dxAce

Love you BUT, you got to much time on your hands.

--
Burr

Vote "RIGHT"
Vote Republican

Brian Hill July 16th 04 08:19 PM

"Burr" wrote in message

"dxAce" wrote in message

Burr wrote:

Do you listen to Rush?

Sure do. Listening right now.

dxAce

Love you BUT, you got to much time on your hands.

--
Burr

Vote "RIGHT"
Vote Republican

Do you like Rush Burr?

--
73 and good DXing.
Brian

nojunk@this_address.com (Mike Pearson July 16th 04 10:40 PM

dxAce wrote:

In addition to that, Rush has a 4.8 share vs. Air America's 1.7 share in NYC.

This just may have something to do with all the free advertising Rush
gets. Every time I start my car, a little light on the dash goes on:

"Airbag"

--
Mike
NAR #70953 - Sr/HPR Level-1 ~ BEMRC - NAR Section #627