Old August 5th 04, 06:55 PM
MnMikew

Default Bush Steadfast? Not Hardly

"K3QAM Pete" wrote in message
He also flip flops.........

http://www.georgewbush.com/kerrymedi...d.aspx?ID=2439

Old August 6th 04, 04:01 AM
DXZoner

Here are only two totally conflicting remarks by the intrepid chicken
george. There are many more goofy things by this idot, and flip flopping is
getting to be such an overused term, lets just call it what it is, just
plain stupid. Now, if you are a republican goon, you will certainly find an
excuse for chicken george to let him off the hook, which is the story of his
life, no accountability, no responsiblity, and no sense of either, he just
opens his mouth and lets it fly because he knows someone will rescue him
from the burdens of truth and common sense. This person he mentions is also
the one who, in his best west texas sheriff drawl stated, "wanted dead or
alive". Turns out, according to georgie the cheerleader, he was never
important at all. Please bush worshippers, defend this, make my night, I
need a good laugh.

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama Bin Laden. It is our
number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." - George W.
Bush, Sept. 13, 2001

"I don't know where he is. I have no idea, and I really don't care. It's not
that important. It's not our priority." - George W. Bush, March 13, 2002
"K3QAM Pete" wrote in message
He also flip flops.........

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/edi...cles/2004/06/0
5/steadfast_bushs_amazing_flip_flops/