Old August 17th 04, 01:16 AM
m II

Default OT Now taking bets on Venezuelan invasion

The people have spoken. The elections are finished and the results are
in. How long before the country is invaded? An invasion via Columbia
seems most likely. The threat of populist democracy has reared it's ugly
head in yet ANOTHER oil producing country. How long will this outrage be
allowed to continue?

Let's face facts, Washington says these people just can't handle their
own oil production or oil profits. The US **MUST** do it for them.

Heck..it's only a matter of time. The US marines already forced out
Haiti's Aristide at gunpoint and there wasn't ANY oil there!

I figure six months. Expect the smear campaigns and misinformation to
start shortly. They've already tried to tie the Venezuelan government to
the financing of the Spanish train bombings. No one believed it though,
rightfully so..

mike

Old August 17th 04, 02:53 AM
m II

Brian Hill wrote:

Mike! Go to bed..

Is the dxAce monster still under the bed?

mike..barely able to keep his eyes op.....

Old August 17th 04, 05:27 AM
WShoots1

Heck..it's only a matter of time. The US marines already forced out Haiti's
Aristide at gunpoint and there wasn't ANY oil there!

Ahh... But Haiti is only a short distance across open water from Venezuela.
Haiti would make a good staging area for an invasion of Venezuela.

Bill, K5BY

Old August 17th 04, 10:07 PM
m II

Dan Morisseau wrote:

Troll Alert! Any bets as to whether or not this turkey Mike has ever
even BEEN to Venezuela? Hell, Hector DID go so far as to rent out
portions of Isla Margarita as a training camp to Al Queda!

You've started the smear campaign sooner than I thought. Let me
guess...Chalabi has reported great stores of Weapons of Mass destruction
north, south, east, west and somewhat north west of Caracas.
'It's a slam dunk' reports the Intelligence service! 'Washington could
be attacked in FORTY FIVE MINUTES!' reports Tony Bliar.

mike

Amazing how often some people go back to the same well..
Old August 17th 04, 10:11 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

Dan Morisseau wrote:

Troll Alert! Any bets as to whether or not this turkey Mike has ever
even BEEN to Venezuela? Hell, Hector DID go so far as to rent out
portions of Isla Margarita as a training camp to Al Queda!

You've started the smear campaign sooner than I thought. Let me
guess...Chalabi has reported great stores of Weapons of Mass destruction
north, south, east, west and somewhat north west of Caracas.
'It's a slam dunk' reports the Intelligence service! 'Washington could
be attacked in FORTY FIVE MINUTES!' reports Tony Bliar.

mike

Amazing how often some people go back to the same well..

Amazing is just what a 'tard you really are!

dxAce

Old August 17th 04, 10:19 PM
m II

dxAce wrote:

Amazing how often some people go back to the same well..

Amazing is just what a 'tard you really are!

I seem to impress only the illiterates. That would certainly explain
your complete and utter amazement, you dx dilettante you..

mike
Old August 17th 04, 10:20 PM
T. Early

"m II" wrote in message

Amazing how often some people go back to the same well..

Also amazing coming from someone who regularly sees Cheney at the
bottom of every oil well.

Old August 17th 04, 10:36 PM
m II

T. Early wrote:

"m II" wrote in message

Amazing how often some people go back to the same well..

Also amazing coming from someone who regularly sees Cheney at the
bottom of every oil well.

Impossible. The fat slob wouldn't fit down the well casing even if he
was pushed. Where is Howard Hughes now that he's needed? I admired that man.

mike

--

..let the cat out to reply..

©Densa International