Old August 20th 04, 07:40 PM
B i l l E v e r h a r t

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:21:55 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Al Dykes wrote:

dxAss wrote;

I simply do not suffer fools such as yourself lightly, you idiotic 'tard!.

Good enough for ya? Now go back, check your facts, check your spelling, and check
your dollar amounts, etc., etc., etc.

Damn, I hate repeating myself to obvious drop-outs.

dxAce

--
Al Dykes
-----------

Don't look for dxAss to answer the actual question posed to him. I
have yet to see him offer any substantive argument in regards to this
topic. The more you see the words 'tard and fabricator the more you
know you're right and dxA is just a black and white dumservative.
Why don't you answer the man's questions old one?
Old August 20th 04, 08:03 PM
dxAce

Al Dykes wrote:

dxAss wrote;

I simply do not suffer fools such as yourself lightly, you idiotic 'tard!.

Good enough for ya? Now go back, check your facts, check your spelling, and check
your dollar amounts, etc., etc., etc.

Damn, I hate repeating myself to obvious drop-outs.

dxAce

--
Al Dykes
-----------
adykes at p a n i x . c o m

Don't look for dxAss to answer the actual question posed to him. I
have yet to see him offer any substantive argument in regards to this
topic. The more you see the words 'tard and fabricator the more you
know you're right and dxA is just a black and white dumservative.
Why don't you answer the man's questions old one?

Re-read my post... the part where I stated "I simply do not suffer fools such as
yourself lightly, you idiotic 'tard!".

Something you can't comprehend Mikey.... er... Billy?

Oh, by the way, that part was delivered today from Drake.

dxAce

Old August 20th 04, 08:21 PM
B i l l E v e r h a r t

Al Dykes wrote:

[...]

Uh - you responded with a 'tard. And then - nothing. I rest my case.
Now rest yours - if you can find a chair large enough.
Old August 20th 04, 08:24 PM
dxAce

Al Dykes wrote:

[...]

Still have that comprehension problem, don't you?

dxAce

Old August 20th 04, 10:04 PM
T. Early

"Tom Betz" wrote in message
. 69...
Quoth dxAce in
:

Lets see... 264+ Vets who served with Kerry who get less
credibility in the press

In the same way they "served" with Staff Sgt. Barry Sadler. At
considerable remove.

Reductio ad absurdum doesn't really work here. I try it all the time.
But I had no idea Sadler operated a Swift Boat. Thank for the info.
It further enhances your credibility.

versus the 13 pro-Kerry Vets who get a lot of press...

And who served with Kerry directly.

Fill me in here Isn't there a fairly famous picture of Kerry with
any number men with whom he served--only one of whom is supporting his
candidacy? I really don't know the details on this to be truthful.

Old August 20th 04, 10:12 PM
dxAce

"T. Early" wrote:

"Tom Betz" wrote in message
. 69...
Quoth dxAce in
:

Lets see... 264+ Vets who served with Kerry who get less
credibility in the press

In the same way they "served" with Staff Sgt. Barry Sadler. At
considerable remove.

Reductio ad absurdum doesn't really work here. I try it all the time.
But I had no idea Sadler operated a Swift Boat. Thank for the info.
It further enhances your credibility.

versus the 13 pro-Kerry Vets who get a lot of press...

And who served with Kerry directly.

Fill me in here Isn't there a fairly famous picture of Kerry with
any number men with whom he served--only one of whom is supporting his
candidacy? I really don't know the details on this to be truthful.

Yes, many of them in the picture have requested that Kerry stop using the
picture. As far as I know at this time, Kerry has refused their request.

Kerry is a very dangerous fellow.

dxAce
A Veteran who will not be voting for John Fraud Kerry.

Old August 20th 04, 11:06 PM
clifto

dxAce wrote:
Al Dykes wrote:
In article , dxAce wrote:
Al Dykes wrote:
Elliot who is featured in teh Swiftie's advert has recanted
and admitted he committed purjury when agreeing with O'Neill.

Continue to check your facts! (And your spelling, and your dollar amounts, etc,
etc, etc.)

What ? No comment about Kerry, just smoke an digression about my typos ?

I simply do not suffer fools such as yourself lightly, you idiotic 'tard!.

Good enough for ya? Now go back, check your facts

Check his WHAT??! You mean "check his parroting of incorrect, premature
and uncorrected news pablum".

--
"Kerry arrived [in Viet Nam] with a strong anti-Vietnam War bias and a self-
serving determination to build a foundation for his political future."
-- Rear Admiral Roy Hoffmann, USN (Ret.), May 4, 2004
Old August 20th 04, 11:29 PM
clifto

T. Early wrote:
Fill me in here Isn't there a fairly famous picture of Kerry with
any number men with whom he served--only one of whom is supporting his
candidacy? I really don't know the details on this to be truthful.

It's in The Book. You MUST read The Book. I'm 1/5 way through it and
can't wait to get back to it. Besides, with it being number one in the
New York Times and Washington Post listings (how ironic!), I know I'll
have to loan my copy to several other people who can't get it.

"This photograph of 20 Swift Boat officers, including Kerry, runs in
Kerry's campaign commercials. Eleven officers have called upon Kerry
to stop using their image. Of the remaining eight, two are deceased,
four do not wish to be involved and one is not a supporter of Kerry,
but did not have an opportunity to sign the letter requesting that
the image not be used. Only one of the ninetten IS BELIEVED to support
Kerry." [emphasis by clifto] And from the site: "The four officers not
present for the photo all oppose Kerry."

Sgt. Berry Sadler is not accounted for.

http://wintersoldier.com/

http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/graphics/morphws.HTML

-- Rear Admiral Roy Hoffmann, USN (Ret.), May 4, 2004
Old August 21st 04, 01:33 AM
Tom Betz

Quoth "T. Early" in news:41266755$0
:

Reductio ad absurdum doesn't really work here.

It's close enough.

http://snopes.com/politics/kerry/swift.asp

--
Where was AWOL George W. Bush?

http://www.glcq.com/bush_at_arpc1.htm
Old August 21st 04, 01:34 AM
Tom Betz

Quoth clifto in :

"This photograph of 20 Swift Boat officers, including
Kerry, runs in Kerry's campaign commercials. Eleven
officers have called upon Kerry to stop using their image.

But the shot used (a tightly-cropped portion of the
photograph that appeared for all of two seconds) doesn't
include the image of any of the objectors. Their complaints
are total hypocrisy, anyway.

From http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/06/01/kerry.ad/:

A Kerry spokesman dismissed the group's claim, noting
the Swift Boat Veterans used an enlarged version of the
same photo at a news conference announcing the anti-Kerry
group's formation in early May.

"Somehow they didn't call to ask if they could use John
Kerry's image," Michael Meehan said. "When it was useful
for their politics they show a big blowup."