Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 21st 04, 07:24 PM
Burr

Default Something to Think About

Here in the far West the gold of ARCO is to have a "Filling Station" at
every freeway exit. As far as I can tell just about "ALL" filling station
are owned and operated by Arabs.

This thought comes to my mind every time I buy gas " could all these
underground fuel tanks be setup as bombs waiting for the order to blowup all
our freeway off ramps plus all the other stations in our towns, they own all
of the stations in California I think.

--
Burr

Vote "RIGHT"