Old August 22nd 04, 06:30 PM
Michael Bryant

Default OT Dishonest Smear Tactics

http://courierjournal.com/cjextra/ed...0822-3637.html

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A,
Degen 1102, GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nospam" to reply)
Old August 22nd 04, 06:44 PM
dxAce

Michael Bryant wrote:

http://courierjournal.com/cjextra/ed...0822-3637.html

What is really dishonest is the fact that you lied about having a PhD. You also
lied about being fired from Louisville Technical Institute.

You are irrelevant. Your best bet is to hit the road before you get your fat ass
kicked again.

dxAce

Old August 22nd 04, 06:52 PM
T. Early

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message

http://courierjournal.com/cjextra/ed...0822-3637.html

Speaking of "dishonest smear tactics," I must've missed all of the
editiorials condemning Joseph Wilson and Michael Moore. Happen to
have any links, or is that one of the many inconvenient questions that
never draws a response from you?

Liberal media? What liberal media?

Old August 22nd 04, 06:53 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message

http://courierjournal.com/cjextra/ed...0822-3637.html

Cut 'n paste, Brybaby, keep cutting and pasting your hypocrazy;
you are as proficient as Lloyd Davies!

Riddle me this, Brybaby: Where was John Effing Kerrnedy on
Christmas Eve, 1968?

Keep in mind, it's bad form to answer a question with another
question, though I'm sure you'll whinge one or two.

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Old August 22nd 04, 07:51 PM
John S. Dyson

In article ,
"T. Early" writes:

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message

http://courierjournal.com/cjextra/ed...0822-3637.html

Speaking of "dishonest smear tactics," I must've missed all of the
editiorials condemning Joseph Wilson and Michael Moore.

For 'dishonest smear tactics', please refer to the ultimate smear
merchant JF Kerry's claims
during the committee hearings (due to some errors in his smear
tactics, we found that either Kerry is a war criminal or liar.)

Kerry had tried to smear practically the entire military, and
any clear thinking person sees that he is the ultimately
inappropriate person for the presidency or any other high level
government executive office. He is CERTAINLY appropriate for
lower level offices or the legislature... Oddballs and kooks
help round out the legislature.

John

Old August 22nd 04, 09:02 PM
T. Early

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message

The fact the Kerry called it like it was is one of the reasons I

respect him so
much. Nixon tried his best to discredit him and couldn't.

Well, you seem to have "overlooked" the question in my earlier post in
this thread in your rush to reply to John. Funny how that happens.
However, undaunted, I shall try again with another
soon-to-be-unanswered question. Why would you respect" anyone for
doing something that was simply the politically expedient thing to do
at the time? One of Kerry's obvious strengths as a politician is
sensing which way the wind blows and immediately getting out in front
of it. When he returned from Vietnam with a political career in mind,
he certainly realized that a considerable majority of the opinion
makers in the country were anti-war, and joined them, with his
military service as a ready made podium. Since when is going with the
obvious flow deserving of respect, particularly when one's former
colleagues are still taking fire?

Old August 22nd 04, 09:16 PM
Brian Hill

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message

Any clear-thinking individual would agree that many American soldiers did
indeed carry out atrocities in VN.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL

And how you going to manage that with a head full of smoke? It boggles the

--
73 and good DXing.
Brian