Old September 5th 04, 11:27 AM
Michael Bryant

From: "Lloyd" NoLloyd@nospam

Lest you forget, our country suffered the greatest loss of civilian lives
since World War Two. What would you have our President do? Toss in a white
flag of surrender as Al Gore would have done?

Why not attack some country, then, that had something to do with 9/11?

Or is the death of any Muslim good enough for you?

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A,
Degen 1102, Degen 1103, GE SRll,
Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nospam" to reply)
Old September 5th 04, 11:09 PM
Telamon

In article ,
Kameron Spesial wrote:

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 19:55:58 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

In article ,
longwave wrote:

Dan wrote:

On 4 Sep 2004 10:33:15 -0700,
(DonQuijote1954) wrote:

"Did Bush lie to us or simply he didn't tell us the truth?"

Well, I admit that's a bit of a loaded question, but since the
media insists on not using the word "lie"...

Neither. We acted on bad information. Slight difference
there.

Dan

One of the most important responsibilities of any president is to
question what others tell him. Bush wasn't smart enough to ask the
right questions about the intelligence reports.

I think Bush has learned a lesson on accepting what is in
intelligence reports.

I have certainly learned a lesson on what Kerry would have me
believe.

I'm a Bush supporter but I've got to give Telamon the big wet
raspberry. Why would anyone consider your arguments? You only take
the "right", republican side - no matter what. Until you can show
some objectivity you're just a big idiot.

Well, an idiot might not consider my arguments but any rational person
would. You just keep burning your hand on the stove. My choice is to not
vote for the guy that lies about Vietnam war and provides support to our
enemies.

Well, you have just displayed your ignorance and of course made yourself
out to look like a moron since I am not a Republican. I have stated
here a number of times that I am an independent conservative voter.

Now I'll leave it to you to figure out why I will vote for Bush over
Kerry.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old September 5th 04, 11:30 PM
Kameron Spesial

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 22:09:49 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

In article ,
Kameron Spesial wrote:

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 19:55:58 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

In article ,
longwave wrote:

Dan wrote:

On 4 Sep 2004 10:33:15 -0700,
(DonQuijote1954) wrote:

[...]

So show us how you hate Bush's immigration stance and his belief that
a 7 trillion dollar debt is OK. Be ****ed that he's not a war
veteran. It's OK. I understand those things and still support him.
But show us a little objectivity once in awhile and maybe the lefties
will listen to you now and then.
Old September 7th 04, 05:57 PM
MnMikew

From: "Lloyd" NoLloyd@nospam

Lest you forget, our country suffered the greatest loss of civilian lives
since World War Two. What would you have our President do? Toss in a

white
flag of surrender as Al Gore would have done?

Why not attack some country, then, that had something to do with 9/11?

Or is the death of any Muslim good enough for you?

Answer us this Bryant, where is the outrage from the Muslim community about
9/11 and now Russia? Hummmm, silence.

Old September 7th 04, 10:15 PM
nojunk@this_address.com (Mike Pearson

MnMikew wrote:

where is the outrage from the Muslim community about
9/11 and now Russia?

Just because Fox News, Newsmax, and WorldNetDaily didn't report it
doesn't mean that it didn't happen:

http://www.masnet.org/news.asp?id=1620

--
Mike
NAR #70953 - Sr/HPR Level-1 ~ BEMRC - NAR Section #627
Old September 7th 04, 10:26 PM
MnMikew

"Mike Pearson see .sig" wrote in message
MnMikew wrote:

where is the outrage from the Muslim community about
9/11 and now Russia?

Just because Fox News, Newsmax, and WorldNetDaily didn't report it
doesn't mean that it didn't happen:

http://www.masnet.org/news.asp?id=1620

Big deal. Time for action. Time for the so-called moderate Muslims to step
up to the plate and do something about it. They need to establish a TIT line
(turn in terrorists) like we have TIP (turn in poachers). :-)