Old August 25th 04, 11:46 AM
Diverd4777

Default What lies matter, Kerry's or Bush's?

In article , "GMKPLANIT"
writes:

No matter what the alleged truth is about Kerry(and I have heard men who
were there who said he saved their lives) at least he went,at least he
volunteered ,so unlike that ****ing weasel ****ter Bush he knows what it is
like to be under fire. Bush is a ****ing **** end of ,in fact he could be
Robbies father ,if he had one.

- No Wait, , Wait..
Give Bush Credit where it's due..
When The Chips were down & America was under attack
- He kept right on schedule with the Photo Op...

Old August 25th 04, 12:09 PM
Diverd4777

In article , "GMKPLANIT"
writes:

Establishing the facts 35 years later is complicated by fading
memories, sometimes ambiguous archival evidence and the bitterly
partisan nature of the presidential campaign.

No matter what the alleged truth is about Kerry(and I have heard men who
were there who said he saved their lives) at least he went,at least he
volunteered ,so unlike that ****ing weasel ****ter Bush he knows what it is
like to be under fire. Bush is a ****ing **** end of ,in fact he could be
Robbies father ,if he had one.

- Now wait, wait..
Give Credit where it's due...

When Pakistan captured the head of Al Quaedas communication network
(Mohammad Naeem Noor Khan )
- Turned him around , made him our covert agent (a mole)
and had him working for us
uncovering nests of terrorists
The White House
- Eager to show how slick they were
Immediatly revealed his name to the press..
- Efectivly shutting the counter espionage operation down
to gain
.. What.. Exactly...

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydispl...hesection=news
&thesubsection=world

- Nevermind..
Four More Years...

Old August 25th 04, 05:53 PM
m II

Diverd4777 wrote:

No matter what the alleged truth is about Kerry(and I have heard men who
were there who said he saved their lives) at least he went,at least he
volunteered ,so unlike that ****ing weasel ****ter Bush he knows what it is
like to be under fire. Bush is a ****ing **** end of ,in fact he could be
Robbies father ,if he had one.

- No Wait, , Wait..
Give Bush Credit where it's due..
When The Chips were down & America was under attack
- He kept right on schedule with the Photo Op...

That wasn't it at all. The book was just so good that it was hard to put
down.

mike
Old August 25th 04, 06:01 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

Diverd4777 wrote:

No matter what the alleged truth is about Kerry(and I have heard men who
were there who said he saved their lives) at least he went,at least he
volunteered ,so unlike that ****ing weasel ****ter Bush he knows what it is
like to be under fire. Bush is a ****ing **** end of ,in fact he could be
Robbies father ,if he had one.

- No Wait, , Wait..
Give Bush Credit where it's due..
When The Chips were down & America was under attack
- He kept right on schedule with the Photo Op...

That wasn't it at all. The book was just so good that it was hard to put
down.

That new book about Kerry, Unfit For Duty?

It is indeed a pretty good read.

dxAce

Old August 25th 04, 06:10 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

Diverd4777 wrote:

No matter what the alleged truth is about Kerry(and I have heard men who
were there who said he saved their lives) at least he went,at least he
volunteered ,so unlike that ****ing weasel ****ter Bush he knows what it is
like to be under fire. Bush is a ****ing **** end of ,in fact he could be
Robbies father ,if he had one.

- No Wait, , Wait..
Give Bush Credit where it's due..
When The Chips were down & America was under attack
- He kept right on schedule with the Photo Op...

That wasn't it at all. The book was just so good that it was hard to put
down.

That new book about Kerry, Unfit For Duty?

Actually it is "Unfit For Command", but he is indeed "Unfit For Duty".

LMAO

Old August 25th 04, 06:29 PM
m II

dxAce wrote:

Actually it is "Unfit For Command", but he is indeed "Unfit For Duty".

LMAO

Love MAO? That explains everything! How long have you been a mole?

mike
Old August 25th 04, 06:30 PM
MnMikew

"Diverd4777" wrote in message
In article , "GMKPLANIT"
writes:
- No Wait, , Wait..

Give Bush Credit where it's due..
When The Chips were down & America was under attack
- He kept right on schedule with the Photo Op...

You're right. He could have run around the room like a chicken with his head
cut off like Kerry would most likely do.

Flush the Johns in '04!

Old August 25th 04, 06:37 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Actually it is "Unfit For Command", but he is indeed "Unfit For Duty".

LMAO

Love MAO? That explains everything! How long have you been a mole?

I'm fairly certain you do love your ass off, 'tardo.

dxAce

Old August 25th 04, 06:51 PM
m II

dxAce wrote:

Actually it is "Unfit For Command", but he is indeed "Unfit For Duty".

LMAO

Love MAO? That explains everything! How long have you been a mole?

I'm fairly certain you do love your ass off, 'tardo.

The *rest* of us have heard of Chairman Mao. We think world politics and
YOU think ass. Says something. Why hasn't the shortwave experience
broadened your horizons?

mike
Old August 25th 04, 06:55 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Actually it is "Unfit For Command", but he is indeed "Unfit For Duty".

LMAO

Love MAO? That explains everything! How long have you been a mole?

I'm fairly certain you do love your ass off, 'tardo.

The *rest* of us have heard of Chairman Mao. We think world politics and
YOU think ass. Says something. Why hasn't the shortwave experience
broadened your horizons?

It certainly hasn't broadened yours, 'tardo. You seem to know very little
about it other than what you seem to fabricate.

dxAce