Old August 25th 04, 04:34 PM
John

Default BushTards can't defend Bush's 1st term failure.

demterd
"Jerkin" wrote in message
BushTard: Must concentrate on Kerry's service in Vietnam, whilst Ignoring

proven Evidence of
Bush's Desertion .

Old August 25th 04, 06:50 PM
james

In article ,
Julian D. wrote:

I expect more tax cuts during his 2nd term, Syria and Iran to be
crushed, and liberal traitors to be jailed.

I get the impression that you consider half your countrymen, myself
included, to be "liberal traitors" who should "be jailed."

Old August 25th 04, 10:31 PM
m II

Julian D. wrote:

The closer we get to the election, the more sedition, treason,
and death threats against the President we'll see from
the liberals. Especially as they realize Bush will more than likely
win.
-Me

You are a lunatic.

mike

Old August 27th 04, 10:35 AM
JuLiE Dxer

What the hell does this have to do with Art Bell or Shortwave Radio ??

Damn fool..

K I L L F I L T E R

original post blabbered to

alt.fan.art-bell,alt.politics.bush,rec.radio.shortwave

Old August 27th 04, 11:22 AM
DrPostman

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:35:06 GMT, JuLiE Dxer
wrote:

What the hell does this have to do with Art Bell or Shortwave Radio ??

Damn fool..

Everything has to do with old AT&T logos.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member
#15-51506-253. AFA-B Official Pollster.
You can email me at: DrJaiMaharajFraud(at)hotmail.com

"Prooves your a idiot!"
- Ferrt displays his brilliance