Old August 25th 04, 04:34 PM
John

Default BushTards can't defend Bush's 1st term failure.

demterd
"Jerkin" wrote in message
BushTard: Must concentrate on Kerry's service in Vietnam, whilst Ignoring

proven Evidence of
Bush's Desertion .

Old August 25th 04, 06:19 PM
m II

dxAce wrote:

The sickening state of affairs that we find ourselves in now is that every post you make proves yet
again that you are a 'tard.

Still hung over Steve? That crap is going to kill you if you don't join
AA soon. Getting help isn't a sign of shame or weakness.

On a side note, quite apart from my normally Samaritan tendencies, I'd
like to propose a new 'nom de screen' for you...pending on public
opinion of course.

With your penchant for calling everyone unlike yourself a 'tard, may I
propose that from this day on, you be referred to as:

'The Queen of Tards'

Now you, or likely someone just bit better read, may think I lifted that
from Lewis Carroll, but let me assure you..it's a completely DIFFERENT
Queen.

That Queen had a relation to:
http://www.thegutsygourmet.net/queentart.html

As for what a 'Tard tastes like, we'll have to let Steve tell us, based
on his vast previous experience of these things. Rumour has it the US
Navy implemented the 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' policy due to his shipboard
activities.

His memories are bit fogged due to serial Delirium Tremens attacks, so
please bear with him as tries so very hard to rebuild his shattered life.

We will be conducting a "Where the Hell did THAT tattoo come from" fund
raiser for Steve's benefit sometime next month.

Please join us

Let us pray...

mike

Old August 25th 04, 06:35 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

[...]

LOL, you really do need to pray... that's for darn sure, 'tardo.

dxAce

Old August 25th 04, 06:50 PM
james

In article ,
Julian D. wrote:

I expect more tax cuts during his 2nd term, Syria and Iran to be
crushed, and liberal traitors to be jailed.

I get the impression that you consider half your countrymen, myself
included, to be "liberal traitors" who should "be jailed."

Old August 25th 04, 10:31 PM
m II

Julian D. wrote:

The closer we get to the election, the more sedition, treason,
and death threats against the President we'll see from
the liberals. Especially as they realize Bush will more than likely
win.
-Me

You are a lunatic.

mike