Old August 26th 04, 09:26 PM
Doug Adler

Default Passport ??

Anyone know when the new issue of Passport is coming out? I see they
offer a anniversary addition but is that the yearly edition? Can I
get it at Amazon?
Old August 26th 04, 09:39 PM
T. Early

"Doug Adler" wrote in message
Anyone know when the new issue of Passport is coming out? I see

they
offer a anniversary addition but is that the yearly edition? Can I
get it at Amazon?

It won't be for awhile if memory serves. I think it ships in
November, although some places, including Passport itself, may take
orders before that. Amazon traditionally has carried it.

I'm looking forward to many advertising pages proclaiming the Eton E1
XM "the best unreleased radio on the planet."

Old August 26th 04, 09:40 PM
dxAce

Doug Adler wrote:

Anyone know when the new issue of Passport is coming out? I see they
offer a anniversary addition but is that the yearly edition? Can I
get it at Amazon?

The Anniversary Edition (20th) is this current years (2004) issue.

Yes, it is available on Amazon.

The 2005 edition should be out later this Fall.

dxAce

Old August 26th 04, 09:53 PM
Bill Amann Jr

Universal just put up on their website that the Eton E1 will be out "around"

Old August 27th 04, 01:44 AM
Kameron Spesial

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:40:43 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Doug Adler wrote:

Anyone know when the new issue of Passport is coming out? I see they
offer a anniversary addition but is that the yearly edition? Can I
get it at Amazon?

The Anniversary Edition (20th) is this current years (2004) issue.

Yes, it is available on Amazon.

The 2005 edition should be out later this Fall.

dxAce

Amazon pre-order he
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...=UTF8&v=glance

Old August 27th 04, 08:58 PM
Jouko Huuskonen

Why donīt you simply order Passport to World Band Radio directly from the
publisher? Itīs simple and fast.

73īs
Jouko Huuskonen
Turku FINLAND

"Doug Adler" kirjoitti viestissä

Old August 28th 04, 08:53 AM
starman

Bill Amann Jr wrote:

Universal just put up on their website that the Eton E1 will be out "around"
12-15-04 if it does I bet I know what Santa is going to bring me !!

I know it's fun to anticipate a newly released radio but being one of
the first to own one is generally not a good idea. Take for example the
Grundig 'Satellit-800'. It took at least a year to get the production
bugs out. Now it's a reasonably reliable radio. Let someone else be the
'beta tester' for the Eton-E1.

Old August 28th 04, 12:51 PM
Jay

http://www.passband.com/

You will be able to pre-order the 2005 version sometime in September and
will get the earliest delivery when it comes out...I think it actually ships
in October.

Jay