Old August 29th 04, 10:45 PM
Diverd4777

Default WBCQ 7.415

21:45 UTC

really nice Country music show on..
- does remind me of travelling across this great country of ours
way back when

dan / NYC

Old August 30th 04, 07:22 PM
Al Patrick

Unlike some filth that I heard coming from that same station about 8:00
or 8:30 EDT / 00:00 or 00:30 UTC Sunday night.

============

Old September 1st 04, 05:30 AM
LF Midwood

As suggested by other reply's in this thread, you can always tune to
something else should you be easily offended, which would be a shame,
as the show is one of the best on the shortwave. Given that Johnny
Lightning's show is not "filthy" in a gratuitous sense, might I
suggest listening to the program in it's entirety, then perhaps you
might understand that despite occasional adult humor the program has
much redeeming value, as many of it's listeners will attest to.

~LF Midwood

p.s
This is not meant to be a flame, besides I don't flame people, I kill
them

Diverd4777 wrote:
21:45 UTC

really nice Country music show on..
- does remind me of travelling across this great country of ours
way back when

dan / NYC

11L-RNI (Radio NewYork International)
http://www.11l-rni.com
Out the 100Base-T, through the router, down the T1's, over the leased line, off the bridge, past the firewall... nothing but Net.

VOA on 7.415 WBCQ ( Also 7.415 ) gone missing Diverd4777 Shortwave 1 February 14th 04 05:54 PM
WBCQ on 7.415 Diverd4777 Shortwave 6 January 22nd 04 12:13 AM
{{{{{ ON WBCQ 7.415 7pm Central 8pm EST }}}}} Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord Shortwave 2 October 6th 03 09:00 PM
WBCQ 7.415 Theme ? Diverd4777 Shortwave 0 October 4th 03 08:51 PM
WBCQ 7.415 diverd4777 Shortwave 6 July 12th 03 08:56 PM