Old September 2nd 04, 03:10 PM
Al Dykes

Default Cheney's record on defense spending

In article ,
George Ashley wrote:
Cheney Disingenuous on Military Spending.

Talk about hypocrisy! The little round man is probably headed back to his
bunker to plot another war!

Vice President Cheney's record on military spending undercuts his current
attempts to tar political opponents on the issue. Cheney routinely chastised
President Reagan for failing to cut defense spending and later played up his
own efforts to trim spending on weapons, troop support, and military bases.

As former Secretary of Defense, Vice President Cheney bragged about cutting
defense spending. In February 1990, Cheney told Congress" since I became
Secretary, we've been through a fairly major process of reducing the defense
budget." Cheney stated that during his the first year of his tenure, he "cut
almost $65 billion out of the five-year defense program" and that subsequent
proposals would "take another $167 billion out."

Damm right. For more details look up specific analysis on
www.factcheck.org. Look at the titles of the documents in their
archive before your accuse Factcheck of being a Kerry mouthpiece.

--
Al Dykes
-----------
Old September 2nd 04, 03:16 PM
dxAce

Diverd4777 wrote:

The GOP can't point to positive accomplishments during their tenure;

- So they use lies to Smear Kerry

Bull****!

It doesn't take very much to 'smear' Kerry, merely the truth.

dxAce

Old September 2nd 04, 03:47 PM
Al Dykes

In article , dxAce wrote:

Diverd4777 wrote:

The GOP can't point to positive accomplishments during their tenure;

- So they use lies to Smear Kerry

Bull****!

It doesn't take very much to 'smear' Kerry, merely the truth.

dxAce

This post is about par for the content DxAce contributes to the
discussions here. It may have even upped the average a bit.

--
Al Dykes
-----------
Old September 2nd 04, 03:53 PM
dxAce

Al Dykes wrote:

In article , dxAce wrote:

Diverd4777 wrote:

The GOP can't point to positive accomplishments during their tenure;

- So they use lies to Smear Kerry

Bull****!

It doesn't take very much to 'smear' Kerry, merely the truth.

dxAce

This post is about par for the content DxAce contributes to the
discussions here. It may have even upped the average a bit.

You don't like it when the word 'truth' is mentioned, do you Al?

dxAce

Old September 2nd 04, 03:58 PM
Al Dykes

In article , dxAce wrote:

Al Dykes wrote:

In article , dxAce wrote:

Diverd4777 wrote:

The GOP can't point to positive accomplishments during their tenure;

- So they use lies to Smear Kerry

Bull****!

It doesn't take very much to 'smear' Kerry, merely the truth.

dxAce

This post is about par for the content DxAce contributes to the
discussions here. It may have even upped the average a bit.

You don't like it when the word 'truth' is mentioned, do you Al?

dxAce

Yes I do, but I've never seen you contribute any.

--
Al Dykes
-----------

Old September 2nd 04, 04:00 PM
dxAce

Al Dykes wrote:

In article , dxAce wrote:

Al Dykes wrote:

In article , dxAce wrote:

Diverd4777 wrote:

The GOP can't point to positive accomplishments during their tenure;

- So they use lies to Smear Kerry

Bull****!

It doesn't take very much to 'smear' Kerry, merely the truth.

dxAce

This post is about par for the content DxAce contributes to the
discussions here. It may have even upped the average a bit.

You don't like it when the word 'truth' is mentioned, do you Al?

dxAce

Yes I do, but I've never seen you contribute any.

Just another indication that you're really not paying attention!

But many of us have certainly noticed that.

dxAce

Old September 2nd 04, 05:21 PM
T. Early

"George Ashley" wrote in message
Cheney Disingenuous on Military Spending.

Speaking oif disingenuous...

How'd ya like Miller's summary of Kerry's record on defense?

Not too much, huh?

Old September 3rd 04, 05:33 PM
Don

"T. Early" wrote
"Tom Betz" wrote
Zell Miller just flat-out lied.

And of course, liberal Democrats -never- lie, do they Tom?

So, one good lie deserves another?

Old September 3rd 04, 06:24 PM
Tom Betz

Quoth "Don" in ink.net:

"T. Early" wrote
"Tom Betz" wrote
Zell Miller just flat-out lied.

And of course, liberal Democrats -never- lie, do they Tom?

So, one good lie deserves another?

And in fact, much of what Early cited as "lies" turn out not
to be so, as factcheck.org themselves say.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=Xns95589249D7469greenriverordinance%40 166.84.1.69

--
Where was AWOL George W. Bush?
http://www.glcq.com/bush_at_arpc1.htm
Old September 3rd 04, 09:46 PM
Mike Terry

Don

Please post radio items, not politics to a radio newsgroup..

Thanks

Mike