Old September 2nd 04, 11:37 PM
Jack

Default Purple Hearts

53 Purple Hearts were awarded to US Soldiers in the "La' Belle" Disco
Bombing in Berlin Germany in April 1986.

None were hit with peices of the actual bomb....Most were injured from
broken glass.....from Beer Steins and Pils glasses.

Heres the facts folks...I knew a lot of these guys.....So tell me should
they have the PH for these wounds?

http://usmilitary.about.com/library/...edalstat-1.htm

By the way? Ronald Reagan and then VP George Bush sr demanded the Purple
hearts to be awarded!

In other words.....If you dont like Kerry's Purple Heart

Blow it out your ass!

Old September 3rd 04, 12:14 AM
Mark S. Holden

Jack wrote:

53 Purple Hearts were awarded to US Soldiers in the "La' Belle" Disco
Bombing in Berlin Germany in April 1986.

None were hit with peices of the actual bomb....Most were injured from
broken glass.....from Beer Steins and Pils glasses.

Heres the facts folks...I knew a lot of these guys.....So tell me should
they have the PH for these wounds?

I presume the glass wouldn't have been broken and flying if an enemy
hadn't bombed the facility they were in.

If this is the case, yes, they deserved them.

http://usmilitary.about.com/library/...edalstat-1.htm

By the way? Ronald Reagan and then VP George Bush sr demanded the Purple
hearts to be awarded!

Sounds like a good decision.

snip

Old September 3rd 04, 12:30 AM
Jack

So why dont we give Dubya one for almost dying while serving as commander in
Chief?

That PRETZEL coulda done him in?!!

Old September 3rd 04, 02:37 AM
Mark S. Holden

Jack wrote:

So why dont we give Dubya one for almost dying while serving as commander in
Chief?

That PRETZEL coulda done him in?!!

Why is it leftists can't seem to understand Purple Hearts are only
supposed to be given for injuries resulting from an enemy attack?

Old September 3rd 04, 02:45 AM
Brian Hill

Jack wrote:

So why dont we give Dubya one for almost dying while serving as

commander in
Chief?

That PRETZEL coulda done him in?!!

Why is it leftists can't seem to understand Purple Hearts are only
supposed to be given for injuries resulting from an enemy attack?

Yep. Its to honor those wounded in battle.

B.H.

Old September 3rd 04, 05:47 AM
m II

Mark S. Holden wrote:
Jack wrote:

So why dont we give Dubya one for almost dying while serving as
commander in
Chief?

That PRETZEL coulda done him in?!!

Why is it leftists can't seem to understand Purple Hearts are only
supposed to be given for injuries resulting from an enemy attack?

I guess all those allies bombed/strafed to death by the US Air Force
wouldn't qualify then.

mike
Old September 7th 04, 06:22 PM
MnMikew

"Jack" wrote in message
So why dont we give Dubya one for almost dying while serving as commander

in
Chief?

That PRETZEL coulda done him in?!!

You need to look up self-inflicted.

OT winning more hearts and minds by the day. m II Shortwave 23 August 16th 04 05:09 AM
can't upload to Pro92 scanner using purple cable and Win92 cc Scanner 3 May 17th 04 06:52 PM
(OT) Kerry Purple Heart Doc Speaks Out N8KDV Shortwave 0 May 5th 04 01:40 PM
(OT) Purple Hearts N8KDV Shortwave 3 April 20th 04 08:23 PM
And Well Trained People With Hearts BS Broadcasting 0 October 27th 03 09:50 PM