Old September 4th 04, 05:49 PM
Kameron Spesial

Default Website to ID Frequency

Is there a website where I can plug in a frequency and time of day to
ID the source of the signal? I see a lot of program guides and
schedules but nowhere I can ID a station. Appreciate the help.
Old September 4th 04, 06:34 PM
Patty Winter

In article ,
Kameron Spesial wrote:
Is there a website where I can plug in a frequency and time of day to
ID the source of the signal? I see a lot of program guides and
schedules but nowhere I can ID a station. Appreciate the help.

I haven't found anything like that (but would be happy if
someone knows of one), but I've had a fair bit of luck
entering frequencies into the Google Groups archive of
this group. I usually start by restricting the search to
the last couple of months, then to the same season last
year, then wider if needed.

Patty

Old September 4th 04, 06:41 PM
Michael Bryant

http://www.ilgradio.com/ilgradio.htm

http://eibi.gmxhome.de/hp/bc-a04.txt

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A,
Degen 1102, Degen 1103, GE SRll,
Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nospam" to reply)
Old September 4th 04, 06:48 PM
Volker Tonn

Kameron Spesial schrieb:

Is there a website where I can plug in a frequency and time of day to
ID the source of the signal? I see a lot of program guides and
schedules but nowhere I can ID a station. Appreciate the help.

Using the ILG database and it sorting functions narrows down the number
of stations using that frequency at a given time a lot.

Old September 4th 04, 07:20 PM
J999w

http://hfradio.org/hffreq/

k9rzz

Old September 5th 04, 12:22 AM
Kameron Spesial

On 04 Sep 2004 18:20:43 GMT, (J999w) wrote:

http://hfradio.org/hffreq/

k9rzz

Thanks MB and k9 - fantastic links - just what I'm looking for.
Old September 5th 04, 12:32 AM
Michael

This one too.

http://dxworld.com/cgi-bin/addx.sh